Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yenta613 Happy Birthday :love::love:

upload_2017-3-29_10-21-56.jpeg

Hi - Earlier this morning I reached 1 million coins and upgraded the tower. Now I find I have 4 demodulators - from somewhere!! Did they come from you or were some from my Montreal flights today or are the Leprechauns at it again. Perhaps G! was holding them back hoping that I would spend more greenies! Whatever the case gyros on their way to you starting tomorrow - thanks
Well I only sent you one, so maybe it was the Leprechauns. LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

WEDNESDAY 3/29
Sorry I missed ANF4 yesterday I have 2.4 and 5 Ghz speeds on modem/router and one keeps cutting out. I tried a reboot from the website, but going to have to call them to check connection. Time consuming troubleshooting.
ANF1 @flyfire to @Mike47

ANF4 @ItsRalphy to @Wasted Eagle I sent out fuel to everyone quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@Wabbitgirl and @cats are awesome - Thank you for the bioreactors. I am all set now.
If Rocky61 would send Sorting Robots or Air Purifiers that would be wonderful.
@cats are awesome - I would love it if you could send 3 more Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. I have Gyroscopes or could continue with the fuel.
@Captain WH Rollins - thank you for the Magnetic Flaw Detector. Would you prefer Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors or Granulators?
Also thank you to all my other friends that keep my fleet in the air with flight consumables.

@Wabbitgirl and @cats are awesome - Thank you for the bioreactors. I am all set now.

@skiv I am not sure if you can accept town hall level 11 items yet. You are level 72 and if I remember right you need to be level 73 for town hall. For now I will send you sorting robots from Rocky61 to be safe. Could someone confirm this please.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@skiv I am not sure if you can accept town hall level 11 items yet. You are level 72 and if I remember right you need to be level 73 for town hall. For now I will send you sorting robots from Rocky61 to be safe. Could someone confirm this please.
:oops:Thank you for the heads up @Wabbitgirl . I've removed it from my signature just to be safe.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@cats are awesome - I would love it if you could send 3 more Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. I have Gyroscopes or could continue with the fuel.
@Captain WH Rollins - thank you for the Magnetic Flaw Detector. Would you prefer Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors or Granulators?
Also thank you to all my other friends that keep my fleet in the air with flight consumables.

I'd like the UF Detector first, I need two and then the Granulator next, I need nine - you will find another UF Dectector sitting in your gifts inbox - no major hurry with these gifts, as and when you and other neighbours can gift them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 30th March 08.20am GMT London)

All my gifts for this morning have been gifted to my neighbours. My thanks for gifts received so far today, go to - @FarStar - @Deth_Aventari - @gbswales - @Troglodyte69 - @Harcourt - @Eren - @Bob69bob - @Jenn12345 - @LenR - @gorrion - @Blue Jay - @Wired Parrott - @MelMel - @porvillewright - @BelleAIr - @Akims - @JazzyJKC - @Husam - @Blue Aero - @CoachBissett - @PhactorPhil - @must_dash and @Llewelyn roberts

A really pleasant morning here in London, bright and sunny.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 30th March 11.00am GMT London)

The land discount window has finally opened here in the UK, interestingly the airship is still docked. Normally the airship disappears before the LDW opens.

I have managed to purchase two plots of land and spent some time re-jigging my airport. I need two Cooling Chambers, so I can purchase the two remaining Flight Catering Facilities. If you are planning on gifting to me today, I would be very grateful to receive them both - my thanks in advance.

Hope all is well in your gaming world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 57th Blue Group Launch, takes place tomorrow, Friday 31st March, at 17:00pm GMT/13:00pm Eastern Time.

The launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA gift to Harco) support account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

If you are planning on taking part I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration). Once clicked it can not be un-clicked, so do be very careful when clicking from left to right.

Once the four small resource timers will allow, you can then add more resources. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's are always welcomed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom