Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Updated siggy on the event status. A few more clovers for ANF2 and 4, and lots of Fuel to finish the Celtic collection.
ANF3, lol way behind and will get cut off first anyhow as it's droid version.
Will gift shoes as long as i can.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 18th March 17.50pm GMT London)

I'm very pleased to say I have just moved up to game level 71 and have spent 1.5 million coins on runway level 7 - have also updated my signature page with new neighbour giftable items and building upgrade gift requirements - onwards and upwards.

Indian Restaurant Take Away Tonight - onion bhaji, special friend rice, mushroom bhaji, sag aloo, plain nan, mint saurce, chilled beer - and the company of family and friends - what more could I ask for.......except more land!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Hopefully folks are receiving the gifts. For some strange reason my Windows games can no longer visit anyone...not even Madlen. When visiting I get a game version error with the exception of Madlen where the game just hangs.
My Android game has no issue
Windows games are both v5.2.6
Android game is v5.2.15

Hello everyone! I hope all are doing well! Sorry for my lack of posts here, I've just been more of a lurker lately.
I have still been reading signatures to send out gifts, but please pm or tag me if there is anything I'm missing or you would prefer.
My signature is now updated and I have Horseshoes on both accounts as gifts for the event. I may be activating a QL tomorrow depending on how much is going on to get more Gold for a 2nd Mint.
Btw, if you have or are close to the tokens, that Mint is by far the best buy! Also it does not start generating until it is placed down, so if you are going on a vacation or something soon, you can always wait. Once placed down however, it cannot be warehoused ever. Also, once the time ends, it can be restarted for the 200 gold tokens 2000 silver at any time. This is probably stuff you guys know already though, but I've very excited to have one. :D

Oh, Also! I very much need Protractors! I need 6 more to complete my Control Tower lvl 10 upgrade (Madlen was awesome and sent me 2 already! TY GI!) and I cannot fly to Helsinki yet as I have not bought the plane and want to finish stars before I sell off a plane. Hope there are neighbors that can help me! Would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 19th March 13.00pm GMT London)

Single and double gifts items were received today from @Bob69bob - @Troglodyte69 - @Wired Parrott - @Harcourt - @Alini - @FarStar - @Stella 748 - @porvillewright - @Vivke - @gbswales - @WAMike - @Deth_Aventari - @Blue Aero - @flyfire - @Airport Arne - @CoachBissett - @JazzyJKC - @Davejoyg - @Dave - @MelMel - @Llewelyn roberts - @gorrion - @Eren - @Natholian1 - @Mike47 and @Red Fox One - many thanks as always.

I will send out my neighbours gifts later on today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hello everyone! I hope all are doing well! Sorry for my lack of posts here, I've just been more of a lurker lately.
I have still been reading signatures to send out gifts, but please pm or tag me if there is anything I'm missing or you would prefer.
My signature is now updated and I have Horseshoes on both accounts as gifts for the event. I may be activating a QL tomorrow depending on how much is going on to get more Gold for a 2nd Mint.
Btw, if you have or are close to the tokens, that Mint is by far the best buy! Also it does not start generating until it is placed down, so if you are going on a vacation or something soon, you can always wait. Once placed down however, it cannot be warehoused ever. Also, once the time ends, it can be restarted for the 200 gold tokens 2000 silver at any time. This is probably stuff you guys know already though, but I've very excited to have one. :D

Actually, restarts are 75% of the original purchase price. So it would be 150 gold & 1,500 silver.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my gifts for today and started a list for tomorrow. Thanks for all the received ones.

No getting further with the event. Need 2 more beers to complete those collections.
My planes didn't bring me anything and so I only have 1 item out of the 15 needed, will be very hard to get them all on time :( but keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom