Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

ANF1.JPG
***NOTE ANF1 Event complete and closed***** @Gt city enclosed is castle built in ANF1 city. 3 hours average time to complete. Psssst hey GI. You could have made this 2X2 instead of 3X3.

ANF1 @Vivke to @flyfire
ANF2 @Cath to @Harcourt
ANF3 @flyfire to @stalzon
ANF4 @flyfire Air16 to @GiftXchange

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out today. siggy updated to current needs. Gifting priority goes to event users.

Just ran out of catering. So, need to build up my flight catering buildings.

Just sold two deltas and replaced them with jets, only to discover that deltas don't need catering for the event. Guess I will collect jet event stars, then return to a delta fleet to capture delta event stars

Also bought a falcon and am 100k from a thunderbird, to reduce my flight dependencies on catering. Thus, back to 2MM needed for next tower upgrade.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
If you have regular dice, use those flying to Jakarta. I got over half of my pharma-lab stuff from flights.

I have only one plane to fly to Jakarta, the rest of my flight is a mix of other types flight to get stars and complete adventure flights as well as preparing for the upcoming quest.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I'm doing the Leprechaun's event so event items are more than welcome.
Don't know if I'll be able to finish it but will try and hope the planes drop much items since I have nothing of that from the last year.

Can give sickle.

Send out my gifts for today thanks for all the received ones.

Good luck with the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom