Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good morning - 5.30am here and got a really early work start today - so can be the first to post for once. Have a great days flying gang
morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
D

Deleted member 5399

ANF3 @flyfire to @stalzon , Sorry I'm out of nets, but sent you a little taste of what's to come next. Good thing I have some lol android neighbors there, or I wouldn't have gotten items I needed.
BTW Windows Players, Spring has Sprung and flown the coop for us android players, No more nets or shears please.
ANF2 @Harcourt to @Radu81
ANF4 @JazzyJKC to @Wasted Eagle
@flyfire Sent 1 to each user. Let me know how many more needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out. paperless account sending sickles. Support account sending nets to those still asking. Primary account using normal gifting list until St. Pat event starts.

Hi All,

Thank you for all the many gifts received in the last week, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

I have amended my signature for my current needs. Fuel, Ereader, Spare Propeller.
I am slowly building my passenger resources. I completed 5 Lofts and 3 Acute Houses to make 6 of each.
I have completed the event in all three accounts and can no longer gift shears and nets.
I await the next event with interest. I don't recall having done it before.

I wish everyone a profitable and enjoyable week.

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Have closed the event so can't give shears anymore.
Waiting now for the update with the new event with the Leprechauns which I also try to complete, so gifts for this event are welcome, but the window players will wait some more days I guess.:)

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out.

D

Deleted member 5399

Monday Evening 20:00 hours UTC-6 to 22:10 UTC-6
Seemed to be a delay in gifting, odd I found it to be. I usually reset 2 hours earlier. So with a full town, family ticket and two alarm clocks; I'm now sitting here preening my feathers from all that wind resistance.
With gifting finally resumed, we have the following:
ANF1 from @ItsRalphy to @Red Fox One
ANF2 @Rainer to @WhatHappenedNow Sorry Event closed
ANF3 @flyfire to @stalzon
ANF4 @flyfire to @Harcourt

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 14th March 08.10am GMT London)

The gifts continue to roll in and my thanks go to the following neighbours - @flyfire - @wydaho - @Red Fox One - @gbswales - @Davejoyg - @Harcourt - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @JazzyJKC - @MelMel - @Jamiegsi - @Blue Jay - @BelleAIr - @WAMike - @Blue Aero - @Deth_Aventari - @CoachBissett - @Akims - @Eren and @Phil G - I will send out my gifts later on today, after breakfast.

I forgot to mention I reached game level 70 early on Sunday morning. I'm currently half way through the level and have amassed more than 1.2 million coins towards the level 7 runway. I'm on target for Friday's land discount window doing's - what giddy times we live in!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi neighbours!

Tired of your lack of fuel?
Tired of having your game send out Fuel 20 hoping to get it returned to you?

Don't agonize yourself any further!

We're still looking for 4 or 5 players to join our Fuel 20 exchange ring. Must tell you, it works like a charm! :joyful:

All welcome! If interested, reply, tag or PM! (y)

More info: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/wasteds-fuel-exchange-ring-16-of-20-members.15909/

If you are planning a career change, you would make a very good sales man!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Really in need of 3 more Thermographic Flaw Detectors and 4 more Magnetic Flaw Detectors so I can fly a condor. If you have it I can send you an item. I have new items to send as well, if I have it please send me a message and we can arrange a gift.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All
Thanks for all gifts received, unfortunately I was unable to send any gifts yesterday as a hospital visit turned into an all day affair, but will be sending today's gifts shortly.
I will be doing the Leprechaun event when Windows gets it so any Horseshoe or Sickle gifts from my Android/IOS neighbours are more than welcome.

Thanks
Mike

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60gifts out. Another 60 expected to go out in ten hours?

Leprechaun harvest is dismal. I am focusing on sickle vs clover to get stars out of flights. I suspect getting collectibles won't happen. Results are from paperless android account.

.7MM left before primary account gets a tower upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom