Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

GI needs to adhere to their own rules. Can't give us 7 days on the alliance challenges if they are several hours late in posting the new ones.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
2 hours difference from end of current one to start of the next one. And the clock will not reflect the difference of 2 hours..

D

Deleted member 5399

Attachments

• Darktower.JPG
    Darktower.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 12th June 11.40am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today - 9 building upgrade gift items to @MGardner141 - @Jega001 - @Blue Jay - @flyfire - @skiv - @Davescharf - @Waterman981 - @PIRX and @Agent_L. The remaining 11 standard gift items gifted to other neighbours.

My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received during last week.

Have a good week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I'm seeking your opinion on which task to accomplish next: upgrade Control Tower or Terminal to level 8? They're both at level 7 today (9 hangers and 800 passengers, respectively).
If you have the fuel to carry the extra hangar, I'd go for the tower. But remember: an idle plane is a bad one! :)
Next take on the terminal, there are only a few buildings that can boost your terminal. Those upgrades are significant as well... (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 12th June 17.50am GMT London)

The broken planes saga continues - both my Falcon's returned 10 minutes ago and they now need to be repaired, once again. Once the current broken plane is repaired, I will begin the process and then wait and be patient.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
The broken planes saga continues - both my Falcon's returned 10 minutes ago and they now need to be repaired, once again. Once the current broken plane is repaired, I will begin the process and then wait and be patient.

Such an eloquent way of putting it, Captain. My repair items inventory is quickly diminishing as well. It's starting to transform from annoying to aggravating for the guy who likes to preach and practice positive approaches to circumstances in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom