Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
This was an eventful week! Thanks to neighbors, I obtained my very first QL. And two days later, I obtained my second. So looking forward to helping others with these QLs as they have helped me.

I'm seeking your opinion on which task to accomplish next: upgrade Control Tower or Terminal to level 8? They're both at level 7 today (9 hangers and 800 passengers, respectively).

Special thank you to these terrific neighbors for their help in growing my airport and city:
@TheDarkside @Icepyre @Vivke @Robobobo888 @m-bari @WAMike @Mike47 @Mouse @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @Izelman @Ten33go @Izelman @Navigata07 @Blue Jay @Captain WH Rollins @wydaho @jimstreet @cats are awesome @CeNedraLessien @MGardner141 @JET-A1 @Ridwan @Wired Parrott @KenDuckySmith @Airmaster @Harcourt @Mark carson @Doc_Weggie @crescent moon

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
This was an eventful week! Thanks to neighbors, I obtained my very first QL. And two days later, I obtained my second. So looking forward to helping others with these QLs as they have helped me.

I'm seeking your opinion on which task to accomplish next: upgrade Control Tower or Terminal to level 8? They're both at level 7 today (9 hangers and 800 passengers, respectively).

Special thank you to these terrific neighbors for their help in growing my airport and city:
@TheDarkside @Icepyre @Vivke @Robobobo888 @m-bari @WAMike @Mike47 @Mouse @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @Izelman @Ten33go @Izelman @Navigata07 @Blue Jay @Captain WH Rollins @wydaho @jimstreet @cats are awesome @CeNedraLessien @MGardner141 @JET-A1 @Ridwan @Wired Parrott @KenDuckySmith @Airmaster @Harcourt @Mark carson @Doc_Weggie @crescent moon
Nice job Phil

I would do Tower as more flights and planes but I'm no expert

But I have all props and so far hit 500 landing Lamps this week so for things like that extra planes is handy

D

Deleted member 5399

UH OH!!
lol I saw I was mentioned again and thought I was in trouble.

Sorry all that I haven't been sending out gifts the past few days. I have been real busy away from the game. :(

I will try to be better, but the next 4 weeks are packed full, including guests from across the pond. :) If you see zzzz's on my game I will be back, I promise!!!

I hope they remember the Battenburg ........
Battenburg.png

Regards
Harcourt

I would go tower - more hangers = more planes = more flights = more cash to get the terminal sooner. Good luck!
good luck.png

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001

I tend to go Terminal first but that's me. Have to be sure you have the people to keep the planes flying. Essentially Terminals help me keep what I already have going faster/better/easier; towers don't scale into what you already have, towers scale you up.

It's been probably over a year since I've last played and Wow. Can't believe I see so many familiar names still on here. Great job old friends. Thanks for the smile as I reminisce on my old launching days. Wish I had more time to re-join. Maybe someday.

I missed this as I don't read the trade thread probably as much as I should. As @Ten33go mentioned last I recall you were
having some health issues, glad to hear all is well. I finally can use this guy ( :chicken:) once again. :D:chicken::cool::chicken::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

Username: MGardner141
Level 28 Stars 28 Hearts 5
Friend code: 03icvpaq

List is in order of highest needs

I Need:

Cosmic fuel station: 4 laser level

Mission control center level 1: 3 dispatcher console, 1 server rack

Flight catering facility: 3 cooling chamber, 2 defroster

Baggage hall level 3: 4 shredder, 1 calculator, 2 smoke detector

Terminal level 5: 2 archive box, 2 whiteboard, 3 smoke detector

Control tower level 5: 2 transmitter, 3 server rack

Duty Free Items, other Flight Items in order of preference Spare Wire, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Fuel catalyst, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar

I Can Give:

Protective cover, air conditioner, fuel (3 units), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, imprinter, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, sandbag, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, makeup, shredder, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller
Sent request from ANF1 @MGardner141

D

Deleted member 5399

Thank you! Happy to be a neighbor!
I thought of asking you before but thought you were full and didn't want to impose.
Cleaning up the list of sleepers. If I don't know they are away and don't return for 2 weeks, I tend to open up visiting to others. Having several space related buildings is a big benefit to all.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Still on the lookout for Exit signs, FireExtinguishers and Machine Oils ( x 2 all of them if anyone can gift that would be amazing, the person who said they could last time seems to have forgotten, and i cant rmember who it was )

201pj90s is my friend code, can gift everything back from my sig, or f20 from my supports

Ps for all those that i come to visit their planetariusm on my alts, i then send a gift and dont expect anything back so if you see Ice - DT or Ice - P dont worry about returning things, they're thank you's for my visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom