Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: MGardner141
Level 28 Stars 28 Hearts 5
Friend code: 03icvpaq

List is in order of highest needs

I Need:

Cosmic fuel station: 4 laser level

Mission control center level 1: 3 dispatcher console, 1 server rack

Flight catering facility: 3 cooling chamber, 2 defroster

Baggage hall level 3: 4 shredder, 1 calculator, 2 smoke detector

Terminal level 5: 2 archive box, 2 whiteboard, 3 smoke detector

Control tower level 5: 2 transmitter, 3 server rack

Duty Free Items, other Flight Items in order of preference Spare Wire, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Fuel catalyst, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar

I Can Give:

Protective cover, air conditioner, fuel (3 units), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, imprinter, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, sandbag, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, makeup, shredder, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller
Server rack on the way in the morning :):):)

D

Deleted member 5399

JUNE 9TH - JUNE 10TH
Pulling ANF5 from the lineup. Not waiting on GI to fix it anymore. I have already uninstalled AC from that user account on my PC, So if it ZZZZzz it's the inactive one. I put the word 'hit' next to Mission Control in ANF2 to show it's correct one. Hope this helps in determining which one to send gifts to.

ANF1 @Airport Arne to @WAMike Cyclone4
ANF2 @WhatHappenedNow #2 to @Blue Skies
ANF3 @Kendra to @Tamic
ANF4 @Rainer to @PhactorPhil

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (Saturday 10th June - 07.15am GMT London)

If GI wants me to spend real money on my game, then they are going about it the wrong way. I will not be squeezed, or pressured or forced and my patience will not run as dry as a Martini.

No matter how long it takes to complete a game level, or how long it takes for a building to be made solid, or how many times my planes need to be repaired, or how long it takes for me to amass a million coins, or how many weeks I need to wait before buying a plot of land......they will not get a single penny out of me......here endth the lesson for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03icvpaq
Username
MGardner141
Updated items list
Username: MGardner141
Level 28 Stars 28 Hearts 5
Friend code: 03icvpaq

List is in order of highest needs

I Need:

Cosmic fuel station: 1 laser level

Mission control center level 2: 4 solar cell, 1 spaceship launch console, 4 communication antenna, 4 optical system

Flight catering facility: 1 defroster

Baggage hall level 3: 4 shredder, 1 calculator

Terminal level 5: 2 archive box, 2 smoke detector

Control tower level 5: 2 transmitter, 2 server rack

Duty Free Items, other Flight Items in order of preference Spare Wire, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Fuel catalyst, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar

I Can Give:

Protective cover, air conditioner, fuel (3 units), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, imprinter, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, sandbag, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, makeup, shredder, spare wire, stamp, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17

If GI wants me to spend real money on my game, then they are going about it the wrong way. I will not be squeezed, or pressured or forced and my patience will not run as dry as a Martini.

No matter how long it takes to complete a game level, or how long it takes for a building to be made solid, or how many times my planes need to be repaired, or how long it takes for me to amass a million coins, or how many weeks I need to wait before buying a plot of land......they will not get a single penny out of me......here endth the lesson for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I will do the same!

D

Deleted member 5399

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Agreed on this for most of it. However once one reaches a certain level, land can only be expanded using greenies/spending real money.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
JUNE 9TH - JUNE 10TH
Pulling ANF5 from the lineup. Not waiting on GI to fix it anymore. I have already uninstalled AC from that user account on my PC, So if it ZZZZzz it's the inactive one. I put the word 'hit' next to Mission Control in ANF2 to show it's correct one. Hope this helps in determining which one to send gifts to.

ANF1 @Airport Arne to @WAMike Cyclone4
ANF2 @WhatHappenedNow #2 to @Blue Skies
ANF3 @Kendra to @Tamic
ANF4 @Rainer to @PhactorPhil
@KenDuckySmith I have two ANF3 in my neighbors. One is level 32 ANF3Fuel20. Another one is level 60 ANF3FuelAsmRobots.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Agreed on this for most of it. However once one reaches a certain level, land can only be expanded using greenies/spending real money.

Yes, your quite right and when I reach that point I will call it a day. No further will I go. I doubt very much if my decision will register on their radar. They will not miss me and I will not miss them. We, the forum members, the new comers and the old timers, are not being treated right. They know this to be true and they do not care.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Yes, your quite right and when I reach that point I will call it a day. No further will I go. I doubt very much if my decision will register on their radar. They will not miss me and I will not miss them. We, the forum members, the new comers and the old timers, are not being treated right. They know this to be true and they do not care.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yes I agree, once again; although wholeheartedly this time.
I have been trying for quite some time to repair a game since the recent download/update. And GI has somehow gotten it, a much lower level game at 26; confused with ANF2 which is at level 74 and has been a game for quite some time. I just now told support forget about restoring ANF5. I haven't spent money on it, only time; and more time attempting to restore than playing it. Not worth losing sleep over.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
<pedantic>here endeth the reading for the day.</pedantic>

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith I have two ANF3 in my neighbors. One is level 32 ANF3Fuel20. Another one is level 60 ANF3FuelAsmRobots.
ANF3 should be at level 60
A perfect example of the disaster to come with this game and GI. They already got my ANF2 screwed up and now doubling up on ANF3. Neighbors get confused as to where to visit or send gifts, thus deleting each other; or start arguments that people aren't gifting like they used to. So people get removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning World - lovely sunny day in England, thank goodness after the last damp week. @Captain WH Rollins - we are back on a gammon joint today - what is your Sunday special this week??? Have a great days flying gang
morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning World - lovely sunny day in England, thank goodness after the last damp week. @Captain WH Rollins - we are back on a gammon joint today - what is your Sunday special this week??? Have a great days flying gang
View attachment 7762

Today, late afternoon, it will be baked Salmon fillets (with cream and Dijon musterd) in a pilo pastry, fresh green salad with dressing and chilled white wine - table set-up in the garden for family and friends. The gammon joint sounds just wonderful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom