Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Musketeers and old friends
Some they not login to the forum long time we miss you

>

@Airport Arne, @Alini, @Bob1977, @Bob69bob, @Brasil95, @crescent moon, @FrqntFlyr, @Ispmark, @ItsRalphy, @IvanM, @Jon Allen, @Kesh, @m-bari, @Mike47, @mo elbo, @Mouse, @PeterNL, @Pit1024, @porvillewright, @Radu81, @Robert, @rocky, @SactoDave, @sja65, @TbombToronto, @Ten33go, @WhatHappenedNow @cats are awesome @Wasted Eagle @Agent_L
@Marve @ShuhWong @Jon Allen @Xilikon @Alini @Mia @wydaho @Vivke @FarStar @skiv @Speed @Robby Kusuma @Harcourt @Cath @yenta613 @Joe7 @Wired Parrott @Akims
Sorry if i miss someone name but sure there is more we miss them wish you all a good life.
Hi to all those who still login to the forum up to day.
giphy.gif
Thanks Husam. Still playing and checking the threads on occassion. Just not as often as I used to.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hi all!
I'm still playing but haven't been checking into the forum regularly. I will try to check in more frequently. Skiv-ville is planning a huge party for when the last green arrow comes down (except for the Powerful Oil Refinery which will never happen) . Should be in about a month from now.

Happy flying to all of you....

Vivke

350+ Star Club
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

>

@Airport Arne, @Alini, @Bob1977, @Bob69bob, @Brasil95, @crescent moon, @FrqntFlyr, @Ispmark, @ItsRalphy, @IvanM, @Jon Allen, @Kesh, @m-bari, @Mike47, @mo elbo, @Mouse, @PeterNL, @Pit1024, @porvillewright, @Radu81, @Robert, @rocky, @SactoDave, @sja65, @TbombToronto, @Ten33go, @WhatHappenedNow @cats are awesome @Wasted Eagle @Agent_L
@Marve @ShuhWong @Jon Allen @Xilikon @Alini @Mia @wydaho @Vivke @FarStar @skiv @Speed @Robby Kusuma @Harcourt @Cath @yenta613 @Joe7 @Wired Parrott @Akims
Sorry if i miss someone name but sure there is more we miss them wish you all a good life.
Hi to all those who still login to the forum up to day.
giphy.gif
Hi, I'm still playing the game but for the moment not daily sinc don't have so many time and don't come to the forum that much as I used to be. Hope to be back at a more regular time very soon.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Didn't open my game for 3 days and today I saw there was an update and a new event.

So I'm doing the event and try to finish it.

But had some problems with my gifting. Don't understand very well the new system. I've only send 5 gifts away and when I choosed a new gift to send this wasn't, possible and got the mention that I've send to all my friends and couldn't select none anymore. Then collected my gifts and could still retun the same gift. How can you delete a gift that you've accepted but don't need to return to that account but to another from the same friend. For the moment don't know this is better than the gifting before was but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Didn't open my game for 3 days and today I saw there was an update and a new event.

So I'm doing the event and try to finish it.

But had some problems with my gifting. Don't understand very well the new system. I've only send 5 gifts away and when I choosed a new gift to send this wasn't, possible and got the mention that I've send to all my friends and couldn't select none anymore. Then collected my gifts and could still retun the same gift. How can you delete a gift that you've accepted but don't need to return to that account but to another from the same friend. For the moment don't know this is better than the gifting before was but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
@Vivke - terrible snafu with the gifting. Ivan is aware, but I don't think he realized the scope of the problems. He said it would be fixed on the next major update - meanwhile, we just muddle through as best we can. I found that by using the neighbors tab, and sending gifts from there individually, it works ok. (time consuming, though). I've got well over 200 gifts I've taken, just sitting there. Ivan said they would go away, but they're not.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
YaegerCity
I am new here. Lv 25 Stars: 50 Hearts: 5

Username/Friend Code: Landain 20o42dps
In-Game Name: Landain
Items Required: See Signature. High Priority items are: Archive Box, Collet, Ergonomic Chair, Fuel Filter, Impact Marking Machine, Info Board, Jaw Chuck, Mobile Fuel Station, Reinforced Frame, Smoke Detector, Transmitter, Triple Wire, and White Board

Items I Can Send: Infrared Thermometer, Fluorescent Lamp, Computer, Differential Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head-up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, All inclusive Bracelet, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Travel Guide, Tesla Lightning Rod, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Fuel supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Pearl Earrings, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Filled Candies, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter

Welcome! Look for my friend request. :)

DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom