Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 18, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 23rd June 2018 at 07.20am BST UK)

All my gift items, on this bright and sunny morning, have all been gifted to my neighbours, far ealier than my usual time. My thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much welcomed.

I have this morning finally reached and spent 4,000,000 coins and begun the uprade process for the Control Tower to level 11 (all the needed upgrade building gift items are in place). I now have 11 days and 23 hours to wait before the building appears semi solid. It has taken such a very long time to reach this point and it is very pleasing indeed. In the mean time, there is so much more to do.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
YaegerCity
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

And it's close to the end of the week. LOL Sorry I'm so late! Hope you're having a great weekend, wherever you are.

Clear skies,
DB

And it's close to the end of the week. LOL Sorry I'm so late! Hope you're having a great weekend, wherever you are.

Clear skies,
DB
Beautiful sunny day - have a great weekend folks - good luck if you haven't finished the event yet!
friends.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 24th June 2018 at 08.30am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been gifted, far ealier than my usual time. A very busy day ahead, what with three live Word Cup games and Sunday lunch to prepare. As always, my thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far today and throughout this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom