Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 04, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
Just a few bits. It may be the case that one can only get these items through flights, if so, just ignore me :) Baz

Yes ! I am :D !

a little question : Why are there 2 trading threads ? One for Windows and One for iOS/Android. We can trade together !
Always Gi update ios and Android before windows and then some gifts will be changed or add new gifts so if players of ios/android want to trade we cannot post in windows thread then all players will be confused.

Hi gang - need advice. I am flying the event for stars, and collecting the envelopes - but I want 11700 to get the Delivery Service building. I only have 6083, so don't think it is doable. BUT I have never used the auto collect buildings - so if I bought, say, a Visa Centre, and surrounded it with Mail Kiosks and Post Offices, would this auto collect them, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?- Is it a waste of 20 gold and 400 silver tokens?

Welcome your thoughts
question.png

Hi gang - need advice. I am flying the event for stars, and collecting the envelopes - but I want 11700 to get the Delivery Service building. I only have 6083, so don't think it is doable. BUT I have never used the auto collect buildings - so if I bought, say, a Visa Centre, and surrounded it with Mail Kiosks and Post Offices, would this auto collect them, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?- Is it a waste of 20 gold and 400 silver tokens?

Welcome your thoughts
View attachment 13474
I think I read a comment somewhere in the forum mentioning that the auto collectors will collect coins and/or passengers, but not the items they drop. You might want to verify with some of the folks who are using the autocollectors before you spend the tokens. Hoping I'm totally wrong here.:)

Welcome your thoughts
View attachment 13474
I think I read a comment somewhere in the forum mentioning that the auto collectors will collect coins and/or passengers, but not the items they drop. You might want to verify with some of the folks who are using the autocollectors before you spend the tokens. Hoping I'm totally wrong here.:)

Good information, thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20g6v2ba
Username
ananaz
Hi,

I'm kinda new here and getting used to forums so please don't mind if I do something wrong :D

Username : ananaz
Friend Code : 20g6v2ba (it's zero not and O)
In-Game Name : ananaz
Level : 18

Items Required : Disptatcher Console : 4 , Server Rack: 4 , Video Wall:4, Wheel Block : 4 , Protective Cover 4, Shredder 2, Stamp 2, Cash Counter 2, Server Rack 2,Ampermeter 2, Lining Plate 3, Hull Parts 3, Laser Cutter 3,Travel Guide, Tour Guide, Great Shots, Album, Fuel Additives, Poweful Radio Transmitter

Items You Can Send : Liquid Thermometer, Wheel Block, Numerator, Air Conditioner, Differental Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head - Up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Computer, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Nano Coating, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag,
Fuel(20 Units), Poweful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Flight Gloves, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Chocholate Candies, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Lining Plate.

Hi,

I'm kinda new here and getting used to forums so please don't mind if I do something wrong :D

Items Required : Disptatcher Console : 4 , Server Rack: 4 , Video Wall:4, Wheel Block : 4 , Protective Cover 4, Shredder 2, Stamp 2, Cash Counter 2, Server Rack 2,Ampermeter 2, Lining Plate 3, Hull Parts 3, Laser Cutter 3,Travel Guide, Tour Guide, Great Shots, Album, Fuel Additives, Poweful Radio Transmitter

Items You Can Send : Liquid Thermometer, Wheel Block, Numerator, Air Conditioner, Differental Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head - Up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Computer, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Nano Coating, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag,
Fuel(20 Units), Poweful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Flight Gloves, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Chocholate Candies, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Lining Plate.
Hi - got your invite and we are connected. I can send you server racks, and fuel is ALWAYS welcomed, shame I can't send it!!!
friends.jpg

Hi,

Hi Anaaz, I am an expert at doing things wrong so if you need something let me know. Also, from your signature I can send you video wall, powerful radio transmitter and lining plate if you still need. Send a code a let me know.....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20g6v2ba
Username
ananaz
Hi - got your invite and we are connected. I can send you server racks, and fuel is ALWAYS welcomed, shame I can't send it!!!
View attachment 13489

Hey,

I assume you are "It'sRalph F20 Erd" I've sent you fuel

Hi Anaaz, I am an expert at doing things wrong so if you need something let me know. Also, from your signature I can send you video wall, powerful radio transmitter and lining plate if you still need. Send a code a let me know.....

Hey !

I do need, yes. My code is 20g6v2ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom