Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks C, not sure what you mean by side requests? Maybe I have to purchase the building before I can get any of these antennas? Cheers Baz :)
The task I have to complete next is the upgrade of the mission control center to level 3
Can't recall offhand what the side quests were, but no, you don't have to purchase the building first. I guess you can always use videos if you can't receive the antennas. :( Sorry I can't be more help. :(

@Bigglesbaz @Le petit prince

@crescent moon is correct about needing to complete a sidequest before you can gift or receive MCC3 items.

I vaguely remember there is quest headed by Michael (the astronaut).
Look here :- http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/An_Empty_Shell

If you open the Filofax like notebook at the top left of your screen and scroll through your outstanding quests you should find one relating to Michael..

Hope this helps
Regards
Harcourt

@crescent moon is correct about needing to complete a sidequest before you can gift or receive MCC3 items.

If you open the Filofax like notebook at the top left of your screen and scroll through your outstanding quests you should find one relating to Michael..

Hope this helps
Regards
Harcourt
I am in the stage 'We Need To Go Deeper', for which I need to fly to Melbourne. However, I have no giant planes yet, so this will have to wait until I upgraded all related buildings.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

Hope this helps
Regards
Harcourt
Git it! Thanks Mr. H and Mr. C. Bigglesbaz :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

Does anyone know whose account or support account this is? I'd want to return gifts but don't know who changed their name. Thanks

Cheezlvr.JPG

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Greif!!!! Lot of work to get the astronaught Michael. :) Baz

I am apologize for those who send me a gifts and i cannot return back in same day its difficult to follow like before now hundreds of neighbors cannot clear them from the gift list like everyone here.
SO please dont send me a gifts if i am not return back to you better to wait Gi to fix this bug.
About some players i am sending them daily as usual because i know their names game in my mind thank you very much.
Good Luck All (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom