Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Good morning everyone.

Username: 96fan prop Catal
Code: 20yowov2
Items required:
Tower 8: Demodulator 4, Fingerprint Reader 4, Laser Rangefinder 4, Stabilized Binoculars 4
Terminal 8: Router 2, Smart Glass 3, X-ray Scanner 3
Repair Base 7: Ultrasonic Flaw Detector 7, Magnetic Flaw Detector 10, X-ray Flaw Detector 6, Thermografic Flaw Detector 9

Items i can send: See Signature

Thank you​

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
All help appreciated, thank you. :)

RIGHT - I have gifting out sussed and sorted, and problem free - if it helps, my method is as follows:-
1) select the gift I want to send (I have always used the search line rather than scrolling)
2) you get a screen with 15 neighbours - use the search line for the 1st 2 characters of who you want to send, that should change the 15 and bring them up - use a third character if necessary
3) change the character if you are sending the same gift to more than 1
4) THIS IS IMPORTANT - when you have selected them, there must be at least one neighbour unchecked on this screen - if you have selected the only neighbour, go back to the search line and delete a character so at least one unchecked neighbour comes up - if you don't you get the no more gifts screen and can only quit the game and return to it to clear that.
5) send the gifts and onto the next
THIS WORKS and takes no more time than how I did it previously. Step 4 is the key.

Gifting IN - still nafff!

@Vivke - hope this helps!

good luck.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Happy birthday @Mike47

@crescent moon : tried to send out my gifts through the friends tab and that worked fine, indead it's time taking.

@ItsRalphy : thanks for the tip, surely will try it tomorrow cause for now I saw it too late. But indead I only selected one neighbour on the list and there was no one else since I've typed in the whole name, let you know if it worked.

Send out my 20 gifts for today but my list is not as clear as I'm used to so if you don't receive a gift back from me after a few days please let me know. Try to keep it up to date but all my gifts stayed on my list and didn't go away after gifting. Hope they'll fix this very soon.

For the event didn't get anything today so hope tomorrow will be better. I have some items left from last time but still needs some more that have to be collected.

Happy birthday @Mike47

@crescent moon : tried to send out my gifts through the friends tab and that worked fine, indead it's time taking.

@ItsRalphy : thanks for the tip, surely will try it tomorrow cause for now I saw it too late. But indead I only selected one neighbour on the list and there was no one else since I've typed in the whole name, let you know if it worked.

Send out my 20 gifts for today but my list is not as clear as I'm used to so if you don't receive a gift back from me after a few days please let me know. Try to keep it up to date but all my gifts stayed on my list and didn't go away after gifting. Hope they'll fix this very soon.

For the event didn't get anything today so hope tomorrow will be better. I have some items left from last time but still needs some more that have to be collected.

You might like to try this ?

Go to gift list.
choose a gift you want to return but DO NOT Take it.
Go to neighbours list. Find the neighbour you want to send to. Click on gift tab and send gift.
Go back to gift list and Take that neighbours gift. It will then disappear from your gift box

So Send before Take !!

Regards
Harcourt

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hello everyone,

I hope that I have earned the reputation of being a good neighbor and forum participant who doesn't complain a lot because I need to rant.

The gifting debacle is one of the worst releases GI has done for AC. While I like the visuals, the actual experience of accepting and sending gifts is horrible. How in the world can a design change go so horribly wrong? Lack of ability? Lack of accountability?

I track all gifts received to ensure I am returning gifts to neighbors. The new interface is so frustrating, that I have decided to no longer track gifting. Until GI fixes the interface and makes it functional again, I will simply be accepting all gifts and sending gifts to neighbors I have traded with in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom