Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
I see what you mean - I was in the process of re-arranging my standard gift items needs by performing a manual count through my warehouse. The figures are what I currently have. It is just a basic way of working out gift items I do not want to run out of.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Copy! I see that its rearranged anyways, so I know which items is you prefer.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Ok looking to finish my Town Hall Level 11. Updated my sig, if someone needs a specific item drop me a line. I usually will go by in-game name otherwise.

got my 1st cloud atlas collection
whoop whoop - they look like a bit of waste of time - have not had one drop from chopping trees yet!
balloons.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Just finally got my first sound store. Good thing I didn't need a thing from it to complete stage 3.

Now to see if two more days of pounding on stage 3 will produce 4 more stereos.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 16th July at 14.55pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for this afternoon have just been sent out, a mixer of standard, event and building upgrade items. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received for today. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 16th July at 15.05pm GMT London)

I still have a few places left, so if you would like to become neighbours, please do let me know with a private message. I'm always happy to help new members with their gift needs. Having been there myself, I know how difficult it is to obtain gifts to upgrade buildings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom