Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
help always welcome here cheers again
Sent you an invite - can help with Air conditioner, packaging machine and crucibles
people.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 12th July at 11.30am GMT London)

This morning's neighbours gift items have been sent, a mixer of standard gifts, event gifts and building upgrade gifts to the following - @Davescharf (protractor) - @martin (laptop) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (amperemeter) - @Blue Jay (information sign) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @Airmaster (sliding table saw) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (informatio sign) - @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Agent_L (information sign) - @benfly123 (laptop) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @david smith (information sign)

I need just one more Drum Set to complete and make solid main stage level3

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Didn't know you were doing the event, otherwise, I would have sent stuff. I have a drumset that will go in six hours or tomorrow.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Didn't know you were doing the event, otherwise, I would have sent stuff. I have a drumset that will go in six hours or tomorrow.

I'm flying for the stars and I did, with the help of my neighbours, complete main stage levels 2 and 3 - I understand the main stage will disappear when the event ends in just over 4 days and 14 hours - I normally give these events a miss.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning World - how are we? - very quiet in here, but a lovely sunny morning in England, and hoping my stage will today drop the last two items for the event. Flying for 4 stars so welcome any fuel anyone can spare - I will have achieved 15 stars if I can get these 4.

Have a great days flying

morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 15th July at 07.55am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent, a mixer of standard and event items. Also gifted building upgrade items to @Davescharf (protractor) - @Blue Jay
(information sign) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (solar cell) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (packaging Machine) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (informatio sign) @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @david smith (information sign) - @Agent_L (information sign)

My thanks and appreciation for all gifts received during this morning. I have updated and re-jigged my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks for the building items!
Nice update on your signature. It is nice to see the amount needed!

I see what you mean - I was in the process of re-arranging my standard gift items needs by performing a manual count through my warehouse. The figures are what I currently have. It is just a basic way of working out gift items I do not want to run out of.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom