Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found the drop rate improved a lot yesterday, and have had 4 guest planes just now with 2 musical instrument sets - so don't give up. I need 15 more now. Well done @KenDuckySmith
View attachment 11284
Like you I found the drop rate had improved over two days and like you I need 15 to complete. BUT in 3 sessions today I managed to get ZERO drops. Is this just Gi playing silly beggars or am I heading for another disappointment ?

giphy.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Earlier in the week things seemed to improve so I was hopeful that things were back to normal.

But today has been hopeless. Difficult to Launch, Accept or Receive Gifts, and anything else that needs to interact with the server :(

Just my penny's worth !
Regards
Harcourt

Your penny has been well spent.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 29th January at 16.20pm GMT London)

I have just finished sending out my neighbours gift items for today (event, fuel and flight), it was somewhat of a slow process. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received today and throughout last week. Another 40 minutes and it will be pitch black at 17.00pm.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 29th January at 17.40pm GMT London)

It is really good to finally see a downward pointing arrow for locating green and blue launch capsuals. Always been a problem locating them, more so with all that snow about. A very nice touch indeed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 29th January at 17.40pm GMT London)

It is really good to finally see a downward pointing arrow for locating green and blue launch capsuals. Always been a problem locating them, more so with all that snow about. A very nice touch indeed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
That arrow is great! No more hunting for the launch capsule. Definitely like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom