Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 25th January at 17.05pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today (event, fuel and flight) have just been sent out, much later than my usual time. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received throughout today,

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 5399

ANF1 is closed to Event gifting as I built the prize
Will gift from other games however.

D

Deleted member 5399

Congrats on completing it! Did you use any bonuses to get the musical instruments to drop? I've still only gotten 8.
I obtained one of the crests from Iceland in hopes a spyglass would help but musical instruments the drops seemed to decrease. Once the timer ran out on the bonus the drops got better.
I dont know what it is lately but bonuses such as reg or golden dice, spyglass and sky captain for drops really stinks

I obtained one of the crests from Iceland in hopes a spyglass would help but musical instruments the drops seemed to decrease. Once the timer ran out on the bonus the drops got better.
I dont know what it is lately but bonuses such as reg or golden dice, spyglass and sky captain for drops really stinks
Thanks for the feedback! Those would have been the ones I would have tried.

Thanks for the feedback! Those would have been the ones I would have tried.
I have found the drop rate improved a lot yesterday, and have had 4 guest planes just now with 2 musical instrument sets - so don't give up. I need 15 more now. Well done @KenDuckySmith
ok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom