Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jan 28, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 2nd February 2019 at 08.40am London UK time)

All my gift items to my neighbours have just been despatched for this morning. Once again, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Have a great weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Has everyone on Windows downloaded the latest update to the game? Have checked this Sunday morning (also checked on Saturday, Friday etc.), no game download pending.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Has everyone on Windows downloaded the latest update to the game? Have checked this Sunday morning (also checked on Saturday, Friday etc.), no game download pending.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I downloaded the upgrade on 31st January.
This included the fixes which Free2play mentioned in the upgrade thread.

It is possible that you have a problem with the Store ?

Try this. Try running the troubleshooter for Microsoft Store apps. Select the Start Windows logo Start button button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps.

If that does not fix it try - https://www.windowscentral.com/how-repair-apps-not-working-using-troubleshooter-windows-10

I hope this helps

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I downloaded the upgrade on 31st January.
This included the fixes which Free2play mentioned in the upgrade thread.

It is possible that you have a problem with the Store ?

Try this. Try running the troubleshooter for Microsoft Store apps. Select the Start Windows logo Start button button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps.

If that does not fix it try - https://www.windowscentral.com/how-repair-apps-not-working-using-troubleshooter-windows-10

I hope this helps

Regards
Harcourt
I've updated to 6.19.6 which was the event - were there any tech updates after that?

I don't think so. It appears that GI uploaded to the Store with the fixes.

Suspicious ?

Regards
Harcourt
That's good. As difficult as it was to get the update for the event, I just wanted to be sure there wasn't another update I may have missed. I'm still getting tech updates on my android games - I'm just letting them happen when I get the notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom