Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received, visiting done, sending gifts done.
Good Luck All (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
@Speed - happy birthday for today, have a really good day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Happy Birthday @Speed have a great day.
PHX_xB0u_jmGxt4KnIoIUkyO_24FUw0Eckr7777sTYO1bveuvCJRotcWFboAZt7onQ=w300
Happy Birthday, @Speed!

After spending the last couple of hours replying to my family, friends and colleagues from all over the world on Facebook, This is such a nice surprise. Thank you so much for making my day extra special. I started playing AC just about a year ago and you guys are the reason that I still play the game with all it's "technical difficulties" Thank you so much again! you guys and gals are awesome!

After spending the last couple of hours replying to my family, friends and colleagues from all over the world on Facebook, This is such a nice surprise. Thank you so much for making my day extra special. I started playing AC just about a year ago and you guys are the reason that I still play the game with all it's "technical difficulties" Thank you so much again! you guys and gals are awesome!
Worried I am to late! - Happy Birthday @Speed
Happy birthday.png

D

Deleted member 5399

For those of you preparing for the upcoming Valentines day Event, I believe the following buildings are required, or required to be constructed. In the attached photos I have brought forth those buildings I have completed in both ANF1 and 2 so if you need to visit for any items you can.
Valentines Buildings ANF1.JPG
Valentines Buildings ANF2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom