Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I would like to thank all my wonderful neighbours as I now have all my building items!!!!! Of course, it happens on the same day that GI introduces the helicopter buildings but, from my iPad game, I know that I get those from visiting.

I won't name you for fear of forgetting someone but some of you have been extraordinary! And to those still collecting, check out my signature as I am happy to help out.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 9th December at 06.30am BST London)

Another mixed salad of gift items (fuel 20 units and a wide variety of flight items) have just been sent out to all my neighbours for today, nice and early this time round. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received. Just a few minor changes to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 9th December at 07.40am BST London)

Have just successfully tried the screenshot facility within my game and it has made taking images a great deal easier, it has also created an Airport City folder and saved the images within. Smart idea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning,
Thanks to all the gifts i received :)
Finally complete the 500 star
6_1482839980l.jpg
in my account HMYH :woot:
giphy.gif

Thank you and Good Luck All (y)

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Hi guys I am trying to construct me level 10 terminal I think it is, and I am in need of t squares, technical pens, protractors and drawing boards. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated and I will try gift whatever is needed.

Thanks

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi guys I am trying to construct me level 10 terminal I think it is, and I am in need of t squares, technical pens, protractors and drawing boards. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated and I will try gift whatever is needed.

Thanks
I can send Tech Pens. I've sent a friend request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom