Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
now
@CharisseNicole - happy birthday for today, have a good day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
now that calls for cake .....
birthday cake pink.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 24th August at 11.10am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items have just been sent for today, upgrade gift items to the following
neighbours @AhmedAlJowder (fire extinguisher) - @Mark carson (crucible) - @benfly123 (VoIP Phone) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (Flatwork Ironer) - @Izelman (sliding table saw) - @PhactorPhil (granulator) - @FarStar (granulator) - @david smith (granulator) - @Davescharf (granulator) - @Vivke (LED Lamp) and @Crashfree (TV Panels). The remaining gifts were standard items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

As for my health I'm feeling some better.
Been dealing with a migraine for days. Today I managed to get under control where I can tolerate light and the laptop.
I sent out gifts quickly yesterday but never posted.

Folks - I have been a bit naive and a warning to all - I finished my Weather Station 3 yesterday and built it. Now I assumed that although when you complete level 2 you lose the ability to gift a level 2 item but gain level 3 instead, that once you built level 3 nothing would change. WRONG. Once you build and complete level 3, you lose the ability to gift any weather station items - like completing an event - so I can no longer gift ANY.

If you are going to build the weather stations, and you should, do it quick whilst there are maximum colleagues able to gift for it, otherwise it will take you forever. Sorry to those I was going to gift radiosondes to.

sorry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom