Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good morning,
Dear neighbors i need to complete my WS L3 and the required items is in the photo.
Thank you so much
WS L3.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 21st August at 12.10pm GMT London)

I have finished my neighbours gifting for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received during last week and so far today. I have updated my signature page with my current needs. My early morning's neighbours visitation brought in just 1 launch ready blue chest and 2,000 coins - it is the best, worst result of all time.

Have a great week neighbours, wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Hi,
If anyone is working on Level 3 of the Mission Control Centre, then it would be great if we could exchange antennae. I need all of them and can send the Offset Gregorian.

Additionally, I'm finding it hard to collect Radiosondes for my Weather Station L3. I can send Radiosondes.

Thanks all.

Hi,
If anyone is working on Level 3 of the Mission Control Centre, then it would be great if we could exchange antennae. I need all of them and can send the Offset Gregorian.

Additionally, I'm finding it hard to collect Radiosondes for my Weather Station L3. I can send Radiosondes.

Thanks all.
I can send Radiosondes - no problem. What I am most struggling for on WS3 are TRANPARENCY METERS - can anyone help with those please? - so far only @Wired Parrott has been able to send them to me.

I can send Radiosondes - no problem. What I am most struggling for on WS3 are TRANPARENCY METERS - can anyone help with those please? - so far only @Wired Parrott has been able to send them to me.

I'll second that I have almost all of the other items for WS3 and 0 transparency meters. I hope I don't have
to wait for guest planes to drop them it will be months before I get 8 that way. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom