Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Aug 27, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

First in the new thread whoop whoop - have a good week gang and good luck with the event!
good luck.png

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

All help much appreciated.................Will endeavor to send back something useful. Cheers Baz.

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow I remember when this thread was full of messages by this time of the week. At least two pages.
Anyway lol I know many of you dont hear from me often these days. Sometimes days go by where I dont gift from every game and maybe get through the first 3, but those are the really important games anyway.
But I just wanted to give you all a heads up about ANF1.
I finally had a chance to sit down with the game, since there isnt much more land I can buy then whats on the airport side of it. So I managed finally after all my hard work to get 99 percent of every building put in groups. The only thing I think I missed and will fix within a few days is 4 or five studio houses.
Also I already am gearing up for Back to School event and have 3 universities up near my private schools.
Just in case I dont get back in a day or two.
BTW I'm lol not on vacation and not doing my nights in jail.
After all I had been thru with angel! way back and have custody of Kendrah, who BTW is now 10; we both have a new family in our lives.
Kendrah has a mom who loves her dearly and a sister who is same age and lol 5 days younger than Kendrah. Yeah go figure how that happened.
No we havent tied the knot yet, but its nice to have someone who loves us both despite things we've been through. I'm very happy.

Wow I remember when this thread was full of messages by this time of the week. At least two pages.
Anyway lol I know many of you dont hear from me often these days. Sometimes days go by where I dont gift from every game and maybe get through the first 3, but those are the really important games anyway.
But I just wanted to give you all a heads up about ANF1.
I finally had a chance to sit down with the game, since there isnt much more land I can buy then whats on the airport side of it. So I managed finally after all my hard work to get 99 percent of every building put in groups. The only thing I think I missed and will fix within a few days is 4 or five studio houses.
Also I already am gearing up for Back to School event and have 3 universities up near my private schools.
Just in case I dont get back in a day or two.
BTW I'm lol not on vacation and not doing my nights in jail.
After all I had been thru with angel! way back and have custody of Kendrah, who BTW is now 10; we both have a new family in our lives.
Kendrah has a mom who loves her dearly and a sister who is same age and lol 5 days younger than Kendrah. Yeah go figure how that happened.
No we havent tied the knot yet, but its nice to have someone who loves us both despite things we've been through. I'm very happy.
We used to have so many chatterboxes in here - still, a few of us left!

Anyway lol I know many of you dont hear from me often these days. Sometimes days go by where I dont gift from every game and maybe get through the first 3, but those are the really important games anyway...…………………. I'm very happy.

Hi @KenDuckySmith

It is good to hear some good news. I am very pleased for you :):):)

Regards
Harcourt

giphy.gif

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, , Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, , Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, , Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, , Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, , Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom