Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi gang - well itsRalphy and Mrs Ralphy are off on a weeks holiday, back to Sorrento, near Naples in Italy. Not taking the laptop so, no more gifting from me until Friday 14th, when will be later in the day. Have a fabtastic week, I will be thinking of you whilst supping Prosecco on the sunbeds in my speedos . . . .
View attachment 6547
enjoy the week!!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Many thanks to Fox @captain_jack for the Explosives Detectors and for noticing that I had enough and switching to Laminators.
And to @Wabbitgirl for the Patrol Robots. I have enough of these now.
You both are the best neighbours a flyer could have.
And thanks to all my other neighbours for their gifts. Wouldn't be flying without you. :D:D:D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away.

Do jumbos need greenies to speed up repair? I know everything beyond jumbos needs greenies for speed up.

400k from next falcon, even though they seem to break a lot.

D

Deleted member 5399

I do notice the condors have fewer breakdowns than even Giants or Falcons do.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 9th April 12.45pm GMT London)

Due to family life demands and the weekend household chores I have been off the members forum for two days(ish) and my game play has been limited. Because of this, I'm somewhat behind on my neighbour gifts as a result. On the plus side, my eating and drinking intake has not diminished, so do not worry good neighbours, my health is still excellent.

It is such a pleasant day here in sunny London this afternoon.

Regards
Captasin WH Rollins

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 9th April 12.45pm GMT London)

Due to family life demands and the weekend household chores I have been off the members forum for two days(ish) and my game play has been limited. Because of this, I'm somewhat behind on my neighbour gifts as a result. On the plus side, my eating and drinking intake has not diminished, so do not worry good neighbours, my health is still excellent.

It is such a pleasant day here in sunny London this afternoon.

Regards
Captasin WH Rollins
Well its hammering it down on the Isle of Skye, but at least the whiskey is flowing as much
;-) and sunday chores complete :)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Hope I can play tomorrow because have problems with my tablet on which I play. It's hard to get it started up so don't know how long it will last. Does anyone know if in case I have to buy a new one GI can set my game to a new tablet and I don't have to start again from the start?

Started a red launch, so feel free to join me.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Hope I can play tomorrow because have problems with my tablet on which I play. It's hard to get it started up so don't know how long it will last. Does anyone know if in case I have to buy a new one GI can set my game to a new tablet and I don't have to start again from the start?

Started a red launch, so feel free to join me.
Hi @Vivke
I joined your red launch with 2 QLs.

I'm sure GI can restore your game as long as you have the old code and new code. Not sure about your neighbors, tho. Seem to be reading alot lately about games restored but not neighbors. Keep track of them, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom