Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts have been sent.

Very many thanks for those received :)(y).

Have reached Level 61 :), 100 days after installing game on new device. New territory for me - never got this far on my Windows game in the 18 months I actively played (ended up with about 60,000 pts on level 60) - although I am aware that for long periods the maximum level was lower. Gifts available to send have been updated accordingly.

Steve

D

Deleted member 5399

APRIL 5th 13 days and counting
ANF1 @Kris /okie to @spearman78 officially, @spip unofficial
ANF2 @ItsRalphy to @porvillewright
ANF3 @Jaume to @Airport Arne NOTE I somehow lost my recent back up and had to roll this game back further. So I've lost quite a few neighbors along the way of fixing tech issues. LOL I just now got my 1st Alien Statue; again. Lost me irish Castle, and no pictures to prove it otherwise. I'll just deal with it. Not the first time I rolled back several levels. In fact this was around the time I said all my neighbors in the game were on the ZZZzzz list.
So if you don't have me and wish to add your name to the fuel list, everyday-every other day depending on my gifting habits, send me a request.
The gifts to be sent remain the same as on signature,

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

ATTN ALL
Experiencing major system glitch
Have ANF2 and 3 backups but trouble logging into microsoft accounts on laptop.
Had to remove and readd user accounts but now waiting on store to catch up.
Like starting all over again changing settings, background, etc.
PROBLEM FIXED BUT NOT ENTIRELY. CHECK TODAY"S GIFTING POST FOR MORE INFO.

Hi gang - well itsRalphy and Mrs Ralphy are off on a weeks holiday, back to Sorrento, near Naples in Italy. Not taking the laptop so, no more gifting from me until Friday 14th, when will be later in the day. Have a fabtastic week, I will be thinking of you whilst supping Prosecco on the sunbeds in my speedos . . . .
upload_2017-4-6_6-43-47.png

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi gang - well itsRalphy and Mrs Ralphy are off on a weeks holiday, back to Sorrento, near Naples in Italy. Not taking the laptop so, no more gifting from me until Friday 14th, when will be later in the day. Have a fabtastic week, I will be thinking of you whilst supping Prosecco on the sunbeds in my speedos . . . .
View attachment 6547

Have a great time Ralphy :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

APRIL 6th Evening to the 7th morning UTC-6
ANF1 @Bob1977 to @Andy B
ANF2 @WhatHappenedNow 2 to @Cath 2 @WhatHappenedNow The backwards loop de loop spin on the gifting wheel gave cause to send something besides earplugs. Sorry.
ANF3 @Rainer to @crescent moon #1
ANF4 @KenDuckySmith ANF1,2,3, and 5
ANF5 @KenDuckySmith ANF1,2,3,and 4 and some unknown starngers

So that could have been 100 gifts, some which could have been yours.
Alas it was only 84 because ANF4 only has 5 neighbors and one of them is Madeline.

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 5th April 08.50am GMT London)

My great thanks to the following neighbours for thinking of me and gifting needed items - @jimstreet - @Jenn12345 - @Jamiegsi - @Steve26 - @Wired Parrott - @PeterNL - @Vivke - @porvillewright - @David Toad - @Davejoyg - @FarStar - @gbswales - @Eren - @Blue Aero - @Davescharf - @CoachBissett - @JazzyJKC - @Husam - @Radu81 - @Llewelyn roberts - @Deth_Aventari - @Pit1024 - @Airport Arne - @skiv and @BelleAIr

All my standard neighbours gifts items have just been gifted for today, I have also managed to gift needed building items to - @LenR - gifted last MF Dectector - @GamingSwiftie - gifted air shower - @Deth_Aventari - gifted last amperemeter - @skiv - gifted MF Dector - @BelleAIr - gifted air shower - @Davescharf - gifted last controller - @must_dash - gifted hammer drill - @Husam - gifted air shower - @Eren - gifted flatwork ironer - @Waterman981 - gifted crucible - a far more satisfying morning's gifting.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I think I just got the last Hand Dryer to you tonight. Let me know if you need another. Otherwise I can switch to the Explosives Detector, or TF Detector next for you. Can you switch to sending MF Detectors?

Thanks!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I think I just got the last Hand Dryer to you tonight. Let me know if you need another. Otherwise I can switch to the Explosives Detector, or TF Detector next for you. Can you switch to sending MF Detectors?

Thanks!

Many thanks for the last Hand Dryer - good to have received all I needed. I have this morning gifted you MF Dectector. I you could focus on Explosives Detector's that would be really good. Thanks to you I no longer need to fly to Cape Town to get them myself. When you need Hand Dryer's, they do not plane drop. When you no longer need Hand Dryer's, they plane drop.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 7th April 10.30am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today have just been gifted, my thanks for all the continued gifts received throughout this week. I have updated my signature page with current needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom