Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 6th April 2018 10.20am BST London UK)

I really do like the way the incoming and outgoing planes cast a long shadow along the ground, it is a very nice touch and classy.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Congratulations @Husam for achieving your goal of 1000 Red launches in one week. You must be exhausted!
Thanks i am exhausted the first 36 hours i sleep only 5 hours and today i feel it the longest day ever in this part specially the last 20 launches when i start miss to click :ROFLMAO: but some players they push me to continue go go finally we did it thank you very much i saw you many times you join us and this make happy really (y)

Thanks i am exhausted the first 36 hours i sleep only 5 hours and today i feel it the longest day ever in this part specially the last 20 launches when i start miss to click :ROFLMAO: but some players they push me to continue go go finally we did it thank you very much i saw you many times you join us and this make happy really (y)
Congratulations, great Job (y)(y)

Rainer

congrats thumbs up.jpg

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Thank you! It was so much fun! I was holding back at the beginning because I didn't have a lot of resources then when I was ready to jump in, I was always too slow. So sorry that I didn't contribute a lot. It sure was a lot of fun opening all those chests. Like a week-long birthday party :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom