Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Oy vay. The definition of frustrating, ableit a much lower level than @Mr. K and others with his particular malady at the moment.

I decide I need to upgrade my Town Hall. So, I start collecting things and saving the $540K. So, I think I have all of the items. I finally save up the money to build it, wait the 4 days, and voila! I suddenly notice that I need 4 office chairs.

Okay I think to myself, dumb for missing that, but okay. You're a member of a great forum, and have lots of neighbors who'll help out. Great. No problem. Except.....

I just looked through all 40 some neighbors... And guess what? Lmao. You got it. No one seems to have them anymore. Now that wouldn't be too much of a problem, if I had office chairs to gift. I could send someone that had one once a chair, and they'd hit send in return and boom, I'd have it.

I don't have office chairs to gift. So, I wrestled with myself about spending greens, and decided that since I was 39 people over my current allowable population (Shhhh, don't tell GI), that I should probably do that.

The final irony of the situation is.....They cost 2 greens apiece, and I only have 4. LOL. So, consequently, I'm still 2 short until at least Friday, when the 3 green weekend code giveaway is upon us....

Sometimes, you think you have it figured out....And sometimes....Well, you obviously don't. :)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hmmmm. Also considering the second user account idea. Never thought of it actually. And for whatever reason, don't remember anyone else mentioning that. I just assumed multiple account people had a desktop, and a couple of laptops. May give that a try. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to gift myself....

Wait for it...

OFFICE CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!

*My apologies for the mini rant and going slightly off my rocker, between the town hall and upgrading my baggage hall, I sometimes may wander off to other fun, frivolous places that no one else may be at...LOL.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hmmmm. Anyone else have a neighbor named: .utopgun, followed by what appears to be their friend code?

I just received 200 coins from someone adding me and I have 3 awaiting reply. One is @yenta613 for her main game, which is down as of yesterday, another one is Nic and the aforementioned .utopgun. Didn't find anything on the forum....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
:(:(:( amazingly I do not have the office chair you are needing on second account. Okay. GI what going on here. Someone has to have the office chair.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
LOL @Mr. K - Just my luck, but again, thank you for checking!

And I found @UTOPGUN! They are a forum member....Welcome to the forum! We've got a great group of people here. Stop by and say hello, and make a signature of your username, game name, friend code, what you can send, and what you need, and you'll fit right in!

Will also input your friend code to complete the connection.*Edit* Have inputted your friend code, and received 100 coins. We should now be connected as neighbors!)

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
LOL @Mr. K
And I found @UTOPGUN! They are a forum member....Welcome to the forum! We've got a great group of people here. Stop by and say hello, and make a signature of your username, game name, friend code, what you can send, and what you need, and you'll fit right in!

Maybe she should be welcoming you to the forum since she has been here since 22 August 2014 (she seems to be more of a PM user than signature for gifting). We have been neighbors and gift exchanges since 2014.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Maybe she should be welcoming you to the forum since she has been here since 22 August 2014 (she seems to be more of a PM user than signature for gifting). We have been neighbors and gift exchanges since 2014.

Yeah, I just realized that, and she told me. LOL. Misread it as 2015. Just having one of those days, ya know?

But thanks for letting me know!

D

Deleted member 5399

Hmmmm. Anyone else have a neighbor named: .utopgun, followed by what appears to be their friend code?

I just received 200 coins from someone adding me and I have 3 awaiting reply. One is @yenta613 for her main game, which is down as of yesterday, another one is Nic and the aforementioned .utopgun. Didn't find anything on the forum....
@Ten33go
I had no problem with visiting yenta today, either her or her other game, she said the children play.
As for your lol going off the rocker, I think we all have moments of stumbling, falling, yet we gather our wits about ourselves, brush it off and move on.
No problem friend. There is a method even to my own madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom