Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC launch '' guys( kind)ness '' RECORDS

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all I just want to write the record attempts we did this week :
1- In the RED launch we had 19 players in the same launch ;
@KenDuckySmith , @m-bari ( Mike03 and Mike04 ) , @ItsRalphy , @SactoDave ( Derby and Tatsuo) , @angel , @WhatHappenedNow (WHN2), @Comet18 ( YAR), @WAMike ( Cyclone4), @david smith (gamerader), @tygigamon, @d751, @chuck, @Dan Jansen (greenwolf), @rocky
P.S. This launch was started by Rocky

2- In the BLUE launch, we had 22 players in the same launch:
@m-bari (Mike0, Mike03, Mike04), @Ten33go , @SactoDave ( Derby, Tatsuo), @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall, SkyMarshall2), @PeterNL , @Cluck , @Wired Parrott , @david smith (Gamerader), @Comet18 (Yar), @HS72 (HS2, HS3), @KenDuckySmith , @sophiaelizebeth , @Brasil95 , @rocky
P.S. This launch was started by SactoDave

P.S. 2 : HUGE THANKS TO ALL and A SPECIFIC THANKS TO M-bari, Ken for their QL and SPECIFIC THANKS TO SactoDave, Ten33 for the way you managed the launch.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@KenDuckySmith , @m-bari ( Mike03 and Mike04 ) , @ItsRalphy , @SactoDave ( Derby and Tatsuo) , @angel , @WhatHappenedNow (WHN2), @Comet18 ( YAR), @WAMike ( Cyclone4), @david smith (gamerader), @tygigamon, @d751, @chuck, @Dan Jansen (greenwolf), @rocky

@m-bari (Mike0, Mike03, Mike04), @Ten33go , @SactoDave ( Derby, Tatsuo), @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall, SkyMarshall2), @PeterNL , @Cluck , @Wired Parrott , @david smith (Gamerader), @Comet18 (Yar), @HS72 (HS2, HS3), @KenDuckySmith , @sophiaelizebeth , @Brasil95 , @rocky

P.S. 2 : HUGE THANKS TO ALL and A SPECIFIC THANKS TO M-bari, Ken for their QL and SPECIFIC THANKS TO SactoDave, Ten33 for the way you managed the launch.

@rocky,
Thanks for organizing this.
You indicated I am Yar, but I am Comet18 in both forum and game, @Cosmic Blue is Yar
Keep Flying,
Comet18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Green record is next, just about everyone is Green Launch Capable, we should hit at least 30 players in that one!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

And @Cosmic Blue

Top Bottom