Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - March Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning All. :D

Yes, this poor forum has gotten very quiet the last couple of months. Maybe because of the back-to-back events???? It looks like we may get a bit of a break before the Easter event shows up. Hoping the Mystery Super Buildings will be available as part of the next event.

Anyone have any special game plans for our time off? :D:D:D

I did blue launches this week for ranking, and am hoping to fly delta alliance maps in the next couple of weeks. I finally have the last 2000 oscillating beacons I need to 3-star all the destinations. Then I'll start gathering spare props for powerful delta maps, but will need to get a WHOLE LOT more fuel before that happens.

Still waiting anxiously for the "exciting news" promised by @Ur-quan :p:p:p
No major plans I am slogging through Thunderbird flights, trying for at least one Alliance destination a week then Turboprop alliance maps:):)

Good morning All. :D

Yes, this poor forum has gotten very quiet the last couple of months. Maybe because of the back-to-back events???? It looks like we may get a bit of a break before the Easter event shows up. Hoping the Mystery Super Buildings will be available as part of the next event.

Anyone have any special game plans for our time off? :D:D:D

I did blue launches this week for ranking, and am hoping to fly delta alliance maps in the next couple of weeks. I finally have the last 2000 oscillating beacons I need to 3-star all the destinations. Then I'll start gathering spare props for powerful delta maps, but will need to get a WHOLE LOT more fuel before that happens.

Still waiting anxiously for the "exciting news" promised by @Ur-quan :p:p:p
No special game plans here. It seems if I make a plan that guarantees that it won't happen. :rolleyes: My life never seems to be my own. :LOL:

Safe travels, @ItsRalphy and Mrs. Ralphy! Hope your move goes smoothly!

Hi gang - well tomorrow is our big house move up the country, following redundancy, new jobs and everything. We have no internet at the old house from tonight, and do not get connected at the new until after the weekend, so will be relying on mobile date - wish me luck but we may be silent for a few days!

I hope you and Mrs Ralphy have a successful moving day.

mov.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Hi gang - well tomorrow is our big house move up the country, following redundancy, new jobs and everything. We have no internet at the old house from tonight, and do not get connected at the new until after the weekend, so will be relying on mobile date - wish me luck but we may be silent for a few days!
Have a good move. Good excuse to turn everything off and enjoy family togetherness!

I think of you and wish you a good move.:):)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have been wondering if there is going to be a special code issued for Mothering Sunday (also known as Mothers Day)? It would be really great, since the land discount window is currently open.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom