Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch will accept new neighbour to help with this

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Although I am not looking for new neighbours I will accept anyone who wants to join to help this launch - please message me when sending neighbor request so I know who you are. After this launch I intend pressing on with trying to achieve as many blue launches as possible - I did this green just to complete a task in the sidebar. My goal is to collect silver tokens until I can afford the Grand Hotel which I have been told increases population by 300

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Although (...) My goal is to collect silver tokens until I can afford the Grand Hotel which I have been told increases population by 300
It does! Grand Hotel is a nice addition to the city. It's a good alternative to upgrading your town hall. It adds more population than the town hall upgrades although it's not the greatest coin earner. But while saving tokens you're earning stars, coins and experience from the launches without having to buy the always expensive town hall upgrade in the end and amassing the necessary items to unlock it.
I'll join your 'blues' when I can!

Top Bottom