Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wich plane with what for runway need

Device
  1. iPhone
wich plane need what for runway and hanger needed.
I can buy the reus plane but i have runway 5 now. When i buy that plane can i use iT om the runway 5?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I can buy the reus plane but i have runway 5 now. When i buy that plane can i use iT om the runway 5?

You can use any plane up to and including a jumbo on runway 5. You can buy it if you have enough coins.

a jumbo costs 54,000 and a level 5 air plane.

I suggest you use :
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

if you cannot find your answer there ask on the forum.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Yes, runway 5 will land a Giant plane (Reus in Dutch). Your hangar and repair base also need to be level 5.
Well, technically your repair base doesn't but if it isn't and your Giant breaks down, you're in deep sh**. :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
But the best piece of advice is: as tempting as it sounds, don't buy the Giant (Reus) just yet. Consider the prerequisites first.

Besides flight catering, you'll need to have lots of flight items you hadn't used before: blankets, wireless compasses and attitude indicators. Blankets you can produce with the laundry building, the others you'll need to fly for or get from neighbours.

It takes a while to stock up and keep Giants in the air, not even mentioning the fuel cost and passengers, the upgraded repair base and a possible new 80k hangar...

Device
  1. Android
Username
dex73
sorru but i new player, when i delete a hangar it's impossible becouse the hangar is full. Bat is impossible delete plane.... plese help me.

Top Bottom