Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is it the player - well done

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody seen this yet.

Attachments

• 2018-02-23.png
    2018-02-23.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 219

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
One cloud is the same as another, yes?
So it could be expected that you'd receive drops in a fairly even fashion??

Seems weird I'm not getting such
Screenshot_20180224-101132_Airport City.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180224-101132_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180224-101132_Airport City.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 169
One cloud is the same as another, yes?
So it could be expected that you'd receive drops in a fairly even fashion??

Seems weird I'm not getting such
View attachment 11710
It's always like you showed: some items drop much more frequently and one item drops really rare. So no wonder - your rare item is the Rabbit :)

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Is this real :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i thought the maximum up to date is 1300 stars :facepalm:
The number of stars is not strictly fixed. That's why I state "countable" stars in my excel file. Probably there were events with special flights before 2015 when I started to log the game. And another matter is that GI can grant stars on an occasion. E.g. when one of my support accounts badly crashed beyond restoring GI told me to start over anew and gave a certain amount of resources including stars. But since the game was restarted I could collect stars for the same destinations I had already scored before the crash.

The number of stars is not strictly fixed. That's why I state "countable" stars in my excel file. Probably there were events with special flights before 2015 when I started to log the game. And another matter is that GI can grant stars on an occasion. E.g. when one of my support accounts badly crashed beyond restoring GI told me to start over anew and gave a certain amount of resources including stars. But since the game was restarted I could collect stars for the same destinations I had already scored before the crash.
Convincing reasons (y)

One more reason for having more stars: once upon a time :) before I started playing A.C. there were more available flights. I read in some thread that e.g. there were much more PPD destinations long time ago but they were canceled and now only two are available regularly.

One more reason for having more stars: once upon a time :) before I started playing A.C. there were more available flights. I read in some thread that e.g. there were much more PPD destinations long time ago but they were canceled and now only two are available regularly.
Yes i remember this about 5 years maybe (n)

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Trees dont bother. Not worth it at all. Clouds, click when they pass and forget it. Suddenly you'll have 92 like me!! Waiting for the final 8 to drop. Clouds drop way way more frequently than trees
last 5 collection are the hardest..the ret from 92 to 100 don t collect until you have all 8...will be easier...

Top Bottom