Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is it the player - well done

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Trees dont bother. Not worth it at all. Clouds, click when they pass and forget it. Suddenly you'll have 92 like me!! Waiting for the final 8 to drop. Clouds drop way way more frequently than trees
I haven’t even looked how many collections I have. I can’t be far off but letting it be a surprise when I finally hit 99. And I don’t even bother with trees I would rather watch paint dry

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
It's not that difficult to get a cloud castle. I click about 10 clouds per day for the past 6 months and I have 55 collections.
Lucky you ! You probably have a '' CLOUD BONUS'' by default include in your game cause I have been clicking on clouds ZILLION times since the beginning of that collection, much much more than 10 clouds a day. I am up to 49 clouds collections now and I will not talk about the trees collection. I also have over 100 adventure buildings in my game..... I will say it again, you are lucky and keep on going while it's on your side !

Top Bottom