Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has completed the great game?

Device
  1. Android
I finished yesterday, but I didn't realised it's better to wait and colect as many stadiums as I can,and sell them for good money...So,my advice is to finish the quest as late as you can.Now,the drop items rate is very poor...
That's it, from mistakes we learn...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
On T-DV1 and T-DV5 I have complete it :D.

T-DV4 I am leaving it till few mins before it expires...

bew0072 - how come I don't have you as my neighbour?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have everything ready to complete the quest 3 days ago but have not pulled the trigger for 2 of the 3 collections. I want more, although I really do not need the coins.
I have started to fly my regular scheduled flights for the Turboprop and Jets, with 3 stars for the new destinations, Deltas have only got 1 star so far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
I don't understand,wait until the last minute? You guys mean don't complete ALL collections until a few min before the great game finishes? Also how much do you get for selling stadiums?

Cheers

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I don't understand,wait until the last minute? You guys mean don't complete ALL collections until a few min before the great game finishes? Also how much do you get for selling stadiums?

Cheers

Dont collect all the collections so you wont finish the mission, if you do... The droprate from buildings and flight will decrease enormous.
So than you take the maximum of xp and coins from this mission!
One stadium is 500 coins if you sell it, and you dont need all the items if you sant te sell it... Just build, wait a hour and cash in!

Top Bottom