Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Which button means what?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
so i have to upgrade now.ok so i get the the collection which i have to finish and then the 5 destinations with the maps from the 1st place of the launch and they give 1 each

What are adventure flights for example?
Simplified version
Adventure Flights:
When Duke visits, buy the Excavation maps from him. Start with MesoAmerica.
When you fly the mesoamerica excavation map (with regular dice if possible), you will maps to certain destinations. When you fly to those destinations (with golden dice), you will get items dropped which will go towards a collection for completing adventure buildings.

It is a long, long process. I've been playing over a year and a half, and probably only have half of the buildings done, and we get more with each big update.

ok thats interesting now so what are adventure flights? give me an example pls
Read my post above on how to do them.
Open your collections, click on the 4th tab(map). You will see the collections, the flights necessary and what you will earn. You just have to buy the excavation maps from Duke first.

ok thats interesting now so what are adventure flights? give me an example pls
Next time you visit my airport, look at all the buildings on the right side of my city. Those are adventure buildings. They give daily drops of collection items. I can get 1-3 mystery bonus boxes, sky captain, and other collections from them daily.

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
Simplified version
Adventure Flights:
When Duke visits, buy the Excavation maps from him. Start with MesoAmerica.
When you fly the mesoamerica excavation map (with regular dice if possible), you will maps to certain destinations. When you fly to those destinations (with golden dice), you will get items dropped which will go towards a collection for completing adventure buildings.

It is a long, long process. I've been playing over a year and a half, and probably only have half of the buildings done, and we get more with each big update.
@crescent moon want to add you a neighbor

Top Bottom