Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Where do I collect mystery super building??

Device
  1. Android
Username
gjinc
I collected the stuff for 25 days and collected the reward, however I can not see where to find it to build.
Where is it?

I collected the stuff for 25 days and collected the reward, however I can not see where to find it to build.
Where is it?
Same thing just happened to me. I smell a bug.

I may be mistaken, but I think it takes a whole lot more than 25 days to get the mystery super building. You have 4 different collections to complete, each one takes 25 days. The mystery super building is the last of the collections. First 25 days gets you an Aero Club, 2nd 25 days gets you a Saloon, 3rd 25 days you get an Electrical substation, and the last 25 days you will get your mystery super building. If you have, indeed, finished your 100th day, you will collect your mystery super building in the collections tab (near the end, right before the sky captains), and when you collect it, it will be in your warehouse, under the Resources tab.

Device
  1. Android
Username
gjinc
So, from your post I am looking for the Saloon.... I have the Aero Club and I just completed the next 25. I don't know what your talking about "launch ready boxes"

So, from your post I am looking for the Saloon.... I have the Aero Club and I just completed the next 25. I don't know what your talking about "launch ready boxes"
The saloon should be in your warehouse, in the first tab - "Buildings", after you have collected it.
Launch ready boxes are what you get from collections from planetariums, training centers, etc. Those are in the "Resources" tab of your warehouse.

Ok, it is NOT in the warehouse. Thank You
Did you actually collect it from the collections tab? After you collect it, it should show up in your warehouse.
collections.JPG

saloon.JPG

Device
  1. Android
Username
gjinc
I started one with tech support, so far they have found nothing, asking me for screen shots, which I sent everything they asked for. Then tell me I got the building, but can't show it to me.
If this is way the game is going to play then I'm not wasting any time on a crap game!

Top Bottom