Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where abouts is everyone from?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
If most people were English, it might have been Kingston. It's right at the end of the River before entering the Great Lakes. Although, there is a military base in Trenton as well (air force) but that's into the lake. If there were a lot of French people, it would be Quebec City or Montreal.

As for beer, I prefer the microbrewery stuff. But I had a dog named Molson ;)
Chloe11111 I checked it was Quebec. The gal from Ottawa was in the WREN's. She was stationed in Halifax. That's where I met her. But that was a few+ years ago. lOL Or many Molson's LOL

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 I checked it was Quebec. The gal from Ottawa was in the WREN's. She was stationed in Halifax. That's where I met her. But that was a few+ years ago. lOL Or many Molson's LOL
Neat, I didn't know the WREN still existed. For that matter, I didn't realize we had a navy ;) What's our fleet? A dinghy and a rowboat with a leak?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Neat, I didn't know the WREN still existed. For that matter, I didn't realize we had a navy ;) What's our fleet? A dinghy and a rowboat with a leak?
Chloe11111 Well I don't know about present day Canada - but when I was in the US Navy (Submarine Service) we often had Operations with your Navy. They were very effective at Sub hunting. And when we were in Port ie Halifax - we had some great times ! (y) In my opinion they were more friendly than the Brits. :cool: I'll have to look and see if I can find the address of my friend from Ottawa. Bill

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Chloe11111 Well I don't know about present day Canada - but when I was in the US Navy (Submarine Service) we often had Operations with your Navy. They were very effective at Sub hunting. And when we were in Port ie Halifax - we had some great times ! (y) In my opinion they were more friendly than the Brits. :cool: I'll have to look and see if I can find the address of my friend from Ottawa. Bill
billsnj

Just as well I'm from the Emerald Isle then ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amgd6bvs
Username
Chuckert
I'm currently living in Durham, NC but my wife and I are both originally from Washington state. Very cool that we have a bunch of diverse players from all over the world. Working for an airline has huge benefits for travelling opportunities and so I've been blessed to be able to do just that.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Top Bottom