Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where abouts is everyone from?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I come from Troyes (in Champagne, France ==> the only place around the world where we make champagne !) but I live in Toulouse (City of Airbus !) now for work of course !

It is not easy in AC to fly to Toulouse ! I hope I will reach it !

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Menominee, Michigan, on the Bay of Green Bay Wisconsin,Lake Michigan,,,see video..need I say more,,,pretty soon, I'll be back on the water, so game time will be cut,,,,,,,

I grew up in a small town in the west county in the UK called Bradford on Avon.
Moved to London when I started working.
Have lived and worked in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Lived (but did not work) for a year in Seoul, and ended up living and working here in Tokyo.
Sorry for relying to a very older thread, but interesting to see someone decided to just live in Seoul for a year. Hope you had a good time ;)
I loved my short trip in Tokyo. A friend I work with suggests that Seoul is even better. It's on my bucket list :)
Have you check-marked that list yet?

Sorry for relying to a very older thread, but interesting to see someone decided to just live in Seoul for a year. Hope you had a good time ;)

Have you check-marked that list yet?
Unfortunately, no. However, I’m about to tick off my biggest travel item in the bucket in about a fortnight when my Dad, sister and I journey to Antarctica for around 3-4 weeks :)

Unfortunately, no. However, I’m about to tick off my biggest travel item in the bucket in about a fortnight when my Dad, sister and I journey to Antarctica for around 3-4 weeks :)

Coolest Christmas card I ever received was from a friend who wanted to be a Marine Biologist. She spent a couple months there and the card was of her in the middle of a cartwheel on the deck of her ship with a huge glacier in the background.

Have a fun trip. That and your home country are the only two continents we haven’t visited yet

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Я из Беларуси, Минска.Мой родной язык-Русский.
Очень приятно попасть на ваш форум, чтобы узнать много нового и интересного, хотя придется использовать Google translator.
Я думаю, что я один из русскоговорящих здесь:)(год)

Очень приятно попасть на ваш форум, чтобы узнать много нового и интересного, хотя придется использовать Google translator.
Nice to meet you too @Darina from Belarus, trust me there are many here who speak Russian.

Coolest Christmas card I ever received was from a friend who wanted to be a Marine Biologist. She spent a couple months there and the card was of her in the middle of a cartwheel on the deck of her ship with a huge glacier in the background.

Have a fun trip. That and your home country are the only two continents we haven’t visited yet
Downunder is so far to travel to for most people on the planet, but well worth the visit :). It’s hard to imagine the whole of the USA or Europe would almost fit into our one country. If you happen to make it way down south to Melbourne, make sure you touch base and I’ll do my best to show you around the places not always on the traditional tourist itinerary;).

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Downunder is so far to travel to for most people on the planet, but well worth the visit :). It’s hard to imagine the whole of the USA or Europe would fit into our one country. If you happen to make it way down south to Melbourne, make sure you touch base and I’ll do my best to show you around the places not always on the traditional tourist itinerary;).

Maybe I could badly understand English, but Europe is bigger than USA, and USA bigger than Australia (around 10 M km², 9 M Km² and 7 M Km²). Even in China, USA couldn't fit in ! but around 2 USA could fit in Russia ah ah !

Anyway, Autralia is a really vast country ! 640 000 km² for France ah ah ah, more than 10 France could fit in Australia !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Hi @Darina !

Maybe you should speak in English ! or find someone to create a Russian thread in the Area 51 on the forum !

Top Bottom