1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Where abouts is everyone from?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Dave, 1 May 2012.

1. FlyingFalcon

FlyingFalcon VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    04vyyq0j
    Ben
    I was born and raised in Mexico, my dad is from Flint, Michigan and my mom from Forrest, Ontario Canada. Growing up I had triple citizenship. I've lived all over the US ever since I got married 20 years ago - Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Colorado, Missouri, and now deep in Cajun country in Louisiana.

2. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    Southwest Germany here, close to France and Luxembourg and loving the diversity this offers.
    Be it different languages (yes, tiny Luxembourg does have its own language which I love to hear but cannot speak too well), different foods in restaurants just across the border, different cultural things like exhibitions or concerts - and simply different live styles.

3. @Phyllo Luxembourg is possibly the most beautiful country I've ever been too. I didn't take the opportunity to go into Germany unfortunately.

Most of my my life can be parceled up into Cape Coral (Southwest) Florida, Rochester Hills Michigan (about half way between Detroit and Flint), and where I am now central Ohio.

Bob69bob likes this.
  4. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    @Jega001 Then you should not miss visiting my area when you come here next time. Let me know should you plan to come back and I can tell you about some nice spots to see and interesting things to do like a medieval dinner in a castle or a guided tour through a Roman arena that is 2000 years old and the tour is done like a one man show where the Gladiator tells you about his life in the arena....

Jega001 likes this.
  5. must_dash

must_dash 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    must,_dash
    must,_dash
    I could be interested in that. I often drive from the Milan area to UK - Basle, Strasbourg, Luxembourg, Namur.

6. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    The medieval dinners take place occasionally here:
    http://www.chateau-malbrouck.com/
    You can check on their site if they offer some again, I don't know which cycle they follow but when they offer it, it is usually nice. Meals like 1000 years ago and musicians or theatre plays of the time while you eat in the big dining hall.
    There are different adventure performances taking place in Trier. Unfortunately, the site says that they are currently only being offered in German:
    http://www.erlebnisfuehrungen.de/en/
    But you can visit various buildings there also without an adventure performance and it is something special to walk through such old places:
    http://trier-info.de/english/sights-in-trier

7. must_dash

must_dash 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    must,_dash
    must,_dash
    Printed for the next trip. End of July sometime....

Phyllo likes this.
  8. SSE

SSE Active Member

Android
    048atjpq
    SSEnrich
    I come from Norway, but I live in Sweden. Very confusing as everything is so similar as in Norway, but not completely. The language is like for an Englishman to speak like an Australian or South African. Very similar but some differences that is hard to change/adapt to.

9. flyfire

flyfire Active Member

Windows PC
    20n1f6qk
    Air17
    I am from New Jersey, USA.

Bob69bob likes this.
  10. kapawayna

kapawayna VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20e3crxy
    kapawayna
    I come from a small island in the middle of the UK called Yorkshire ;)

11. Transkohr

Transkohr New Member

Android
    04yyw6g1
    Steve
    Outside of Detroit.

12. Mortimer

Mortimer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, Facebook
    04dvav7h
    Mortimer
    Colorado Springs, Co