Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General what's the best way to get fuel?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ewvt8t
Username
elizabethw
Hello, I am new to the game, been playing for about 3 months and I am lvl 31.
I have been wondering what's the best way to get extra fuel? and also what's the best course of action to progress fast in the game (what should I invest in)?
Ty!

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have been wondering what's the best way to get extra fuel? and also what's the best course of action to progress fast in the game (what should I invest in)?
Ty!
There is no fast progression in this game. I achieved level 80 after playing for 18 months.

Best advice is to set objectives to achieve, and aim for that. i.e. update Control Tower to next level to get an extra plane. Or build more residential buildings to find more passengers to send on planes. The key objectives are:
  • Prioritise upgrading of control tower.
  • Start flying space flights - lunar flights earn up to 20,000 coins and 300 fuel per mission.
  • Earn silver tokens and build Grand Hotels rather than upgrading Town Hall (quickest way to get silver tokens is space flights).
  • Get neighbours to gift you "flight items" to keep aircraft going to destinations.
  • Join an alliance run by someone on this forum - other members of the alliance will support you.
  • If you need items to upgrade a building use this forum to find someone who can gift you those items - and trade with each other.
  • Avoid speeding up buildings by spending coins or airport cash.
  • Never buy gold coins even in the Massive (7x) sale. If you have money to spend on the game buy green Airport cash and only when Massive Sale (x3) is on once a fortnight.
  • Spend time reading old posts on here - lots of really helpful information.
And enjoy your game. It is very addictive.:sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qrs0h4
Username
Deeman52
Andy thank you for posting that me being newer to the game also that is very much helpful and I have been trying to read the older posts. Would you have any advice about the daily free videos

Thanks
Tommy

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Ty!

Hi Liz, you need to invest in Fuel Refineries as soon as you can. These will bump up the running Fuel Reserve at the top of the screen. Some flights also give fuel prizes when you complete a set of flights, and as you know you can also land planes that offer 1 fuel at each drop (That may not seem a lot, but if you stick at landing them for a while it does bump up the Reserve). The Fuel station can also be upgraded from 3 to 10, etc. Duke crookers airship store offers fuel, but that costs greenies. There are also flight bonuses that you can take advantage of as they arise, or they can be won. Space flights give fuel prizes too. A support account or two are well worth building, then you can supplement your fuel to your main game that way.As you grow your neighbours list, in most cases they will be able to send fuel to you and you to them. If I were you, I would stick to growing a list of members on this forum as opposed to those who are not - you'll find out why later :) :cigar:

As to progressing faster in the game, well, that's open to much discussion and banging of heads upon concrete :) If you're willing to pay ready cash for greenies when the 30% offer comes up than that helps a lot, otherwise this is a looooooooong game and requires a truck-load of patience. I have found that it does get easier and a tad quicker as you rise up the levels and gather more buildings, runways, and aircraft. It helps to be in an Alliance too. I have gone the route of building the city up with good cash-paying buildings balanced with passanger buildings, and then bringing the airport up behind that. The more cash you have the more stuff you can buy and build.

There are many on the Forum who are better versed than me at both your questions, and I'm sure they'd be able to add further pointers.

Happy flying, yours Baz :) :cigar:

There are a lot of threads around strategy etc that I won’t get into here. However the best way to increase your fuel is the fuel stations mentioned earlier. They increase your maximum fuel capacity and are a must as you get to bigger planes.

The other thing I’d caution is progressing too quickly. Lots of people get to level 60 or 70 then realize the runaway to land guest planes are over a million coins. There are a lot of other examples besides that as well. Focus on building a good foundation and don’t worry too much about leveling up or you’ll find yourself wishing you built that foundation earlier. It also helps to really think through some of the things you want to do ahead of time ...even now is good

I’m happy to answer any other questions but pleas tag me or send me a PM. I have a nasty habit of not looking for replies in threads I visit, so the tag alerts me

Last edited:
Top Bottom