Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What's next for me

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hey senior players, what do I do next? I have enough money to upgrade my Townhall, or terminal or were controlled hour. I don't own a falcon yet and only own 1 giant. I haven't completed stars on all my delta flights.

Now that dark skies is over, I can continue on my adventure quest. But my population is limiting. The adventures will take a while. I know I'm also at the point where I'm going to have to move things around and do space management.

Come visit and give me your opinion.

Control Tower is always the priority because you get extra Hangar, then Terminal (extra capacity is useful), and Town Hall the least priority (don't upgrade unless you really have nothing else to do).

I noticed that you have 1 Pyramid only. Multiple Adventure buildings are good to have, as they drop valuable collection items. I would suggest that you do adventure flights using the smaller planes (Turboprop, Jet). Population is not an issue for these smaller planes, although it will be later for the bigger planes (Delta, Powerful Delta and Jumbo).

Each adventure collection give you a Large Bronze chest and every sixth collection an Adventure building. Furthermore, "The Sand of Time" super collection gives you a Sky Captain + Golden Chest + Louvre (6th collection). You must go for 36 of each collections if you ever intend to collect the Louvre.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
i always think that a town hall is very useful if you need extra population to buld buildings that give you coins.
also the contro tower to get a new hangars
So ... my priority is always the Town hall

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Chloe11111

Since you are planning to do space management and/or add new buildings the 2 factors you need to keep in mind are:

Population - Town Hall and/or special buildings that give a population boost.

Energy - Coal fired plants or if you have some spare greens Tesla Power plant.

If you are not doing space management then the following.

Terminal should be upgraded first as the bigger planes take more passengers and you need to be able to collect passengers.

Then repair base to keep the bigger planes running.

Control tower for extra planes and hangers as you level up.

finally Town hall.

Top Bottom