Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Whats in your CD player?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I had to laugh when I saw CD player.

Today is all about listening to Joy Division and fans of that band will know why.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Could have been worse, could have said tape deck :lol:

Now that's funny!!!

What would be worse is if you said 8-track.

Funny story. Last year we had a rare hurricane track up the east coast and hit our area. All power was out and tornadoes were touching down all around. My only means of getting news was listening to the local news radio station through my old battery operated Sony Walkman. Needless to say, it wasn't a fun night!

Who needs modern technology!!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Dave you have never heard of the Foo Fighters??? Sheesh! :dodgy: Hey they even made a song about flying!

Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly"

It's a funny clip too! I only noticed now (don't watch videoclips anymore, I'm too old for MTV <_< lol) that at the beginning there's Jack Black and Kage, also known as Tenacious D, another one of my favourite bands! :D

big into my dance music, currently in my car got a godskitchen trance classics cd, but can range from styles such as electro house, trance, hard trance, hardstyle, gabba, industrial hardcore

some of the stuff is a bit hard and extreme, but, well, u no, each to their own,haha

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
beware, I am 43... listening toan ACDC best of.

If it helps make you feel younger, a friend of my son in Kindergarten goes apeshit when AC/DC comes on. He LOVES listening to them and pretends he's Angus Young mimicking his moves with a tennis racket. Quite funny actually.

big into my dance music, currently in my car got a godskitchen trance classics cd, but can range from styles such as electro house, trance, hard trance, hardstyle, gabba, industrial hardcore

some of the stuff is a bit hard and extreme, but, well, u no, each to their own,haha

Can u mention some songs from your playlist ? I need to expand some. I have many but want something new to touch my ears.

Sharing some tracks -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHd-WKoH__s
/watch?v=0gw7NyVc4qg
/watch?v=SnHUssuEabA
/watch?v=jXf4isLe8HI
/watch?v=u9odvl3tfEU&ob=av3e ( Lyrics suck but the beats \m/ , trance lovers care a shit about the lyrics :p )

Top Bottom