Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What to do with my first QL?

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
So from all the launches this weekend I ended up with my first QL after 3 staring Red!

Now the question becomes what to do with it?

Option 1, I can save for a QL party and we can do an insane amount of Red's again and bank a million coins and a bunch of Fuel. Now everyone upgrading buildings always needs coins and everyone always needs fuel. So that's not an option I would regret. But my next major upgrade is Terminal 10, and I have nearly the coins for it. I don't even have all the requirements for Terminal 10 yet not to mention Control Tower 9 (don't care about town hall) so i'm not in a current crunch for cash.

Option 2, use it for Green launches! Ideally I would use this QL to breed more QL's but I don't even have all 5 green maps. It's a real problem. I've done 10, count them, 10 green launches. Now I also don't have near the Landing Lamps, but that's the next problem. I could just do some 24hr greens and get the maps while I stock up on LL's, but this is another option for the QL.

What would you do? Is there an option i'm not seeing (probably)?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I suggest you save it for option one red launches.

Option two can be done easily using your smaller items which build up very quickly and if in the future 100 item limit is imposed.
You will not be caught with items you cannot collect until you are below the limit.

So from all the launches this weekend I ended up with my first QL after 3 staring Red!

Now the question becomes what to do with it?

Option 1, I can save for a QL party and we can do an insane amount of Red's again and bank a million coins and a bunch of Fuel. Now everyone upgrading buildings always needs coins and everyone always needs fuel. So that's not an option I would regret. But my next major upgrade is Terminal 10, and I have nearly the coins for it. I don't even have all the requirements for Terminal 10 yet not to mention Control Tower 9 (don't care about town hall) so i'm not in a current crunch for cash.

Option 2, use it for Green launches! Ideally I would use this QL to breed more QL's but I don't even have all 5 green maps. It's a real problem. I've done 10, count them, 10 green launches. Now I also don't have near the Landing Lamps, but that's the next problem. I could just do some 24hr greens and get the maps while I stock up on LL's, but this is another option for the QL.

What would you do? Is there an option i'm not seeing (probably)?
Congrats for your first QL (y)

In your case I will try to find 2 more players with QL and start a small party with 3 QL.
First you can do green launches for maps and after that change the color to Red for better rewards and specially for Fuel.
After you stock pile some fuel you can use some planes and do fast flights to Turkish Coast for landing lamps and after that you can fly for QL using the maps from green launches.

Top Bottom