Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What to buy next

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
Depends what your game goals are. Are you in an alliance? If not them passenger numbers mean nothing. Are you collecting stars.? Are you doing adventure and excavation flights?

Control Tower and terminal makes most sense as does not running straight into condors without the infrastructure that enables you to run them. Runway 7, repair level 7, factories for pills and passengers.

Have you finished with lower level flights? Space map flights?
When you say finished lower level flights you mean 3 star? I have most stuff lower 3 stared and what I don't I'm working on. Almost everything Delta and below is 3 star. Space launches are big right now. I have 4 space needles or whatever they are called from blue and 1 rocket garden from red. I want more of those. I'd like to make leader board on destinations but that seems impossible without playing fulltime. I want to do adventures and such but no matter how much I read about them they seem so impossible without dedicating like 6 hours straight to the game. I'm semi working on my first Aztec pyramid. I have 5 of one item so far.

When you say finished lower level flights you mean 3 star? I have most stuff lower 3 stared and what I don't I'm working on. Almost everything Delta and below is 3 star. Space launches are big right now. I have 4 space needles or whatever they are called from blue and 1 rocket garden from red. I want more of those. I'd like to make leader board on destinations but that seems impossible without playing fulltime. I want to do adventures and such but no matter how much I read about them they seem so impossible without dedicating like 6 hours straight to the game. I'm semi working on my first Aztec pyramid. I have 5 of one item so far.

You don't need 6 hours to dedicate to doing the alliance runs as long as you're willing to buy an extra Golden Dice now and then. I usually do them in 2-3 hour spurts because I don't have 6 hours to dedicate either. That said you need a lot of fuel and a lot of passengers to get the most out of those maps. If you don't have that kind of time either you can still do them the way you are...just requires a lot of patience.

Leaderboard on destinations is essentially worthless unless you place in the Top 3. The coins and silver tokens can be gotten via the Space Program. The gold tokens can too but you can get those for Top 3 places as well.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
You don't need 6 hours to dedicate to doing the alliance runs as long as you're willing to buy an extra Golden Dice now and then. I usually do them in 2-3 hour spurts because I don't have 6 hours to dedicate either. That said you need a lot of fuel and a lot of passengers to get the most out of those maps. If you don't have that kind of time either you can still do them the way you are...just requires a lot of patience.

Leaderboard on destinations is essentially worthless unless you place in the Top 3. The coins and silver tokens can be gotten via the Space Program. The gold tokens can too but you can get those for Top 3 places as well.
Sounds like I should just keep doing what I'm doing with space flights, 3 staring destinations and flying certain destinations for their reward building. I fly Hong Kong. Tehran and the various places that give space items.

I'm not sure what spend my coins on next. I have like 1.5 million right now. Looking for opinions.

Going for condor
Repair base 7 - 500k
Condor - 1.5mil
Hanger 7 - 300k

Or
Control tower 10 - 2mil and all 40 items yet

Or
Small oil refinery - 2mil

Then I'm thinking bottom of list is
Terminal 8 - 800k
Town hall 8 - 950k

For what it’s worth I maxed all refinery except the 2k greenies lvl 3 and found that very helpful.

I was flying a fleet of jets with a jumbo ranger and went back to turbo props focusing on 3 starting all destinations before moving on to the next plane.

Personally I feel upgrading the control tower high priorit as well as expanding land when able (with half priced greenie sales) and building pax buildings.

Finally buildings that give daily free items are good too. When I’m not doing an event or alliance runs I stock up fuel and work on adventure flights. Currently have 3 alien legacy’s, 1 Aztec Pyramid and 2 Rocket Gardens.

GL!

Top Bottom