Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What kind of aircraft are needed for the maps from space launches?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

I was wondering what kind of aircraft are needed to fly the different maps acquired from space launches? like Berkley, Edmonton, Glasgow, Perth, Potsdam, Zagreb.

are there additional requirements to fly these maps? spare wire, landing lamps, fuel, etc?

I was searching the forum but couldn't find anything on them. I just didn't wanna activate them and waste them by not being prepared. Thanks in advance

Hi,
I was wondering what kind of aircraft are needed to fly the different maps acquired from space launches? like Berkley, Edmonton, Glasgow, Perth, Potsdam, Zagreb.
are there additional requirements to fly these maps? spare wire, landing lamps, fuel, etc?
I was searching the forum but couldn't find anything on them. I just didn't wanna activate them and waste them by not being prepared. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Do you know about the AC Wiki site ?

You will find it here: --- http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Edmonton

I have showed you Edmonton and you can use the search bar to find your other destinations.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

Do you know about the AC Wiki site ?

You will find it here: --- http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Edmonton

I have showed you Edmonton and you can use the search bar to find your other destinations.

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks for the reply @Harcourt :) and yes, I know the site, I just stopped checking it, since it wasn't being updated. Okay it seems like I need a lot of landing lamps and fuel, might need to make another account for a fuel ring. Many Thanks again :)

Top Bottom