Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What happened to the Alliance Tasks?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lz0yaj
Username
Gnobama
Not sure to post it here but why on earth do I get PPD destinations, I have all 3 stars for all destinations, have only 2 PPD's in my hangar.
I also have 11 TP's so I would expect to get a mission to one of those destinations.
I do have a task but it's the hardest, 858 flight in one week is impossible for me.

So if anyone can tell me the logic of how the destinations are determined it would be great!

Not sure to post it here but why on earth do I get PPD destinations, I have all 3 stars for all destinations, have only 2 PPD's in my hangar.
I also have 11 TP's so I would expect to get a mission to one of those destinations.
I do have a task but it's the hardest, 858 flight in one week is impossible for me.

So if anyone can tell me the logic of how the destinations are determined it would be great!
Its a bug most of the players have the same problem i am one of them have .
You can contact Gi support or wait till the next update in this month.
(y)

If you have PPDs in your hangar then you're going to have an alliance mission for them. You have to sell them to not get them as your first alliance mission.

Missions go as follows
1st - destination of your smallest plane
2nd - destination of your largest plane
3rd - destination of the plane you have most of

Unless you have the bug that Husam and others have seen then you should have a TP destination for your second mission. The bug, as I've seen it, usually is when you have a PPD mission but no PPDs at the start of the week. When that happened to me I confirmed to them every plane I had in my warehouse (stored, reserve, and flying) and it got fixed in a day or two

If you have PPDs in your hangar then you're going to have an alliance mission for them. You have to sell them to not get them as your first alliance mission.

Missions go as follows
1st - destination of your smallest plane
2nd - destination of your largest plane
3rd - destination of the plane you have most of

Unless you have the bug that Husam and others have seen then you should have a TP destination for your second mission. The bug, as I've seen it, usually is when you have a PPD mission but no PPDs at the start of the week. When that happened to me I confirmed to them every plane I had in my warehouse (stored, reserve, and flying) and it got fixed in a day or two
Last 4 weeks I've had 0 PPDs in hangar, reserve hangar or warehouse. Still get 2 PPD destinations every week. :(:mad::mad::mad: I'm getting tired of ppd flights, but I'll keep working on 3-stars until they get the bug fixed.

matter of definition: instead of "smallest" and "largest" it should read least expensive and most expensive or resp. plane which appears at lowest / highest level
I keep getting ppd missions for #3 but I only have 2 ppds. And this week I have 3 PD and 3 jumbo...
so, why do I get those 1001 flights to a ppd destination?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Maybe they are making alliance tasks more random, so you cant calculate what your going to get?

We haven't changed neither rules nor numbers behind alliance missions since their release but there's a bug that affects a small number of players that makes the tasks a bit more random than they should be. We're working to fix it.

We haven't changed neither rules nor numbers behind alliance missions since their release but there's a bug that affects a small number of players that makes the tasks a bit more random than they should be. We're working to fix it.
Hoping it's fixed soon - still getting PPD destinations (167 and 1001) when I have no PPDs. None in a hangar, reserve hangar or warehouse. :(

PPD love you :ROFLMAO: why you hate them :whistle:
I don't really hate them - much, but on Crescnt, I've pretty much 3-starred all the special alliance destinations for PPDs (although I still don't have enough drops for a tower of London :(:mad:). Just hoping it will be fixed within a week or two. :) Since Crescnt2 is just starting alliance mission flights, the PPDs are ok for that game..

The PPD flights are good, especially when the daily mission includes speeding up flight with fuel. :D But even that doesn't matter so much since we now have videos on windows and can change a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo! :woot::woot:

I hope so, I’ve had this for a long time and the PPD flights are getting a bit repetitive and boring now, I ve 3 stared them and want to move on to props flights (y)

Top Bottom