Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What does mean your nickname ?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032rti8m
Username
Siri
Maybe there is just a lot of peeps out there whom have never watched it, therefore would have no clue.

I *loved* that TV show! Used to watch it all the time for the first few years! Haven't in a long time though – no TV. Haha. Gibbs was one of my favs (y)

I've had my nickname since the early 00's! One of those silly – type your name into an Elvish name generator. Haha. Was big on Lord of the Rings. Technically the name was Sirith-something which I ended up shortening to Siri because I liked it better. So, I often use for games & of course here.

Don't give a toss about windows back up. Wanted to know the significance of crescent moon as in @crescent moon !
I live in a tiny little coastal town called Crescent City. We have the most beautiful (and HUGE) moon shine here over the ocean. Almost bright as daylight when the sky is clear.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I live in a tiny little coastal town called Crescent City. We have the most beautiful (and HUGE) moon shine here over the ocean. Almost bright as daylight when the sky is clear.

@crescent moon I have never been to the USA, I Wonder how people live there ! I guess you do not live like in movies ! I like going to Google streetview and looking at Streets, buildings, and cars in others cities ! I mean, you make me dream !

@crescent moon I have never been to the USA, I Wonder how people live there ! I guess you do not live like in movies ! I like going to Google streetview and looking at Streets, buildings, and cars in others cities ! I mean, you make me dream !
:D:D No, definitely not like in the movies! :LOL::LOL: For most Americans, we live probably like most other countries. We range from the very, very rich to the very, very poor, and like most other countries, we all have our problems.

I love Google streetview also! France is so beautiful.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I *loved* that TV show! Used to watch it all the time for the first few years! Haven't in a long time though – no TV. Haha. Gibbs was one of my favs (y)

I've had my nickname since the early 00's! One of those silly – type your name into an Elvish name generator. Haha. Was big on Lord of the Rings. Technically the name was Sirith-something which I ended up shortening to Siri because I liked it better. So, I often use for games & of course here.

oh that's why ! It is original !

:D:D No, definitely not like in the movies! :LOL::LOL: For most Americans, we live probably like most other countries. We range from the very, very rich to the very, very poor, and like most other countries, we all have our problems.

I love Google streetview also! France is so beautiful.

ah ah ! yes, maybe ! but when you live in the USA in the desert (like texas, or other), I think you live different ! because in some developped country (Europeans) there is no desert !

ah ah ! thank you :) ! above all, the city of Troyes :D ! !

Yes and no. All programmes like that are dubbed, although you can watch it in the original version. The same voices are in nearly all series. They get very verh tedious to watch in French. Sorry French people.
That’s the beauty in Portuguese TV! A dubbed show here is only seen in kids’ tv series. Same goes for movie theaters

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
My nickname is from my favourite song by my favourite band; The Cure - From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea.

“... and so we watch the sun come up from the edge of the deep green sea, she’s looking like her hair’s on fire and she wants to believe in me ...”

Top Bottom