Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What does mean your nickname ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I was given the nickname philphactor back in college when I played cards with friends. When I was able to play with the group, they would say the philphactor was "in effect" because something unexpected often happened that created a lot of laughter ... whether they were laughing with me or at me wouldn't matter ... everyone had a great time. It was often said that when I entered the room, Parental Guidance was recommended.

I started using the "pH" later in life because as I grew up, I started learning that life is a fine balance between seriousness (base) and humor (acid).

@PhactorPhil ! wow ! what a story ! from childhood to scientific philosophy ! Bravo !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes and no. All programmes like that are dubbed, although you can watch it in the original version. The same voices are in nearly all series. They get very verh tedious to watch in French. Sorry French people.

Yeah I can imagine that. I tend to buy the DVD's now, the ep's they show here on TV are repeated constantly all the bloody time - some are ok to watch again others not so much. Not the same anyway since Ziva and Di Nozzo left as much as I love t'old Gibbs

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
mine is simple i started the game as user A
when i reached level 31 it crashed and i lost everything

i started again as userA1
THEN AGAIN I LOST EVERYTHING

I started again as user AA
THAN......

i started again as user B
THEN.......

again as user bb
and here i am

THAN......

THEN.......

again as user bb
and here i am
So many crashes, you are one resilient person, a friend of mine had deleted the game's memory by mistake when he wanted to clear the cache and he never recovered.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

THAN......

THEN.......

again as user bb
and here i am

@user bb , really ? ? you lost 4 times your game ? ? You shouldn't play with windows ah ah ! :D !

Top Bottom