Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What does mean your nickname ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Madegwen59. Means "maman de Gwennhaele" and I live in department 59 - nord (north), in France. Love to change my name to Madge, after the character in Neighbours years ago, but dont think you can!

@Madegwen59
I was a little upset before noticed that your nickname was different in game and in this forum, when I found this difference, I changed all tag on this forum (I talk to you like this : "@'Madgewen59", and, of course, it didn't work ! ah ah !

But your nickname is cute ! :D !

At least you have a very good rugby club, bit better than my team sale sharks :)
Sale sharks?

I’m guessing your from Manchester or close then. I’m from Manchester originally , lived there for 44 years then moved to Warwickshire with work

my name, Ddave1 is something I’ve always used. Use to go out drinking with loads of mates and we all had nicknames mine was decentdave so I shortened it to Ddave for forums, games etc.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
At least you have a very good rugby club, bit better than my team sale sharks :)

ah ah ! It is right that Stade Toulousain is good, but, actually, was good ! because, now, it is a little difficult for them to win ! but they have a great collection of trophy !
I am sorry but I don't know Sale Sharks ! I am not really good at rugby ! !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Sale sharks?

I’m guessing your from Manchester or close then. I’m from Manchester originally , lived there for 44 years then moved to Warwickshire with work

my name, Ddave1 is something I’ve always used. Use to go out drinking with loads of mates and we all had nicknames mine was decentdave so I shortened it to Ddave for forums, games etc.

@Ddave1
ah ah ! because you're decent when you drink ? ?
Do you mean that somebody had already Ddave, so you took Ddave1 ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
For some reason, I like the word "King". So I used to use it a lot for my emails and internet id's.
And the last syllable of my name is "Jun", but my friends used to stress it out and make the "J" sounds very strongly. So I just put 2 J's. That's how I came with KingJJ ;)

@KingJJ
ah, that's why ! ! your friends seem funny ! !

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I was given the nickname philphactor back in college when I played cards with friends. When I was able to play with the group, they would say the philphactor was "in effect" because something unexpected often happened that created a lot of laughter ... whether they were laughing with me or at me wouldn't matter ... everyone had a great time. It was often said that when I entered the room, Parental Guidance was recommended.

I started using the "pH" later in life because as I grew up, I started learning that life is a fine balance between seriousness (base) and humor (acid).

Top Bottom