Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What do you believe works?

This game has gotten me to be so paranoid to a point that I simply refuse to click a single guest plane on the runway, I always wait for all the runways to be occupied before I can be satisfied of their cargoes.

Event buildings: I always feel that I could have had a drop if I hadn't missed a building while fast tapping them.

These are just my beliefs, what are yours?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
This game has gotten me to be so paranoid to a point that I simply refuse to click a single guest plane on the runway, I always wait for all the runways to be occupied before I can be satisfied of their cargoes.

Event buildings: I always feel that I could have had a drop if I hadn't missed a building while fast tapping them.

These are just my beliefs, what are yours?

Do you mean that if you have 5 runaways you can have 5 guest planes at the same time ?

I think you’re a little too paranoid my friend. It’s all random, but I may have a tin foil hat for you :)

When I fly adventure maps with larger planes I usually will only fly one at a time when I get to 35 items since having more than 36 of an item doesn’t give you much benefit. I was doing this at 17 items because my plan was to stop at 18 and conserve those resources in case I hit bad drop rates

Either way - the first time I did that I got the 18th drop was on the very next plane. Another was on the 3rd solo flight I sent. The last one took 11 flights to get that 18th item

I’ll admit it does seem like you see more drops when you collect in bunches but I don’t think there is anything behind it

@Teboho , I think @Davescharf is spot on, but I do what you do anyway :LOL:. However, I don’t get too upset by missed taps.

2B493D05-E711-48FC-B7BE-FF3AB41782E4.jpeg

Top Bottom