Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General what do u think about this event(back to school)

what do u think about this event

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • dislike

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • never gave us this event

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
For me it's a non-event, out of 3 possible destinations, I can only fly to 1 (Cambridge) of the other 2, I can't afford the aircraft yet for Stanford, and Sorbonne is blitzed by weather and I can't get the part (TLR)..Very annoying.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
what do u think?, poll will last 10 days, all feed back welcomed
Waste of an event in my opinion. With the dismal drop rates in AC nowadays, I'm not going to be suffering unless it's worth suffering for. If I want a building, then either the population boost would need to be substantial (+50 or more), the pax rate would be good, or the coin rate is good. If it's mediocre in most of its stats, then I'll pass. A good event with a worthy reward is the Chalet for valentines day. A university with a horrible coin contribution and an average population boost? No thanks.

what do u think?, poll will last 10 days, all feed back welcomed
It's a personal challenge to complete all events - whether the reward is something great or not so great. Certainly don't need the coins this one offers, but the +20 population is nice. I especially appreciate the events that really don't require extra fuel or bonuses, yet I can still get more stars.

Top Bottom